Shilpa Vs Gulki???

Does anyone want to summarise what this war is all about? the start and what now? ðŸ˜†

This is my new account.... I was Abhimanyu2 so wanna know summary, I have some info....

On 26/27 Aaj Tak channel has telecasted a news regarding Shilpa leaving the show.....in that news they were saying that according to some source they got to know that there were a fight happened between Yk and Sindhe due to which Shilpa ( now I will use SS) has left the show and some other updaters were saying that makers aren't satisfied with acting skill of Shinde... that's why they eliminated her..... basically these all are rumour... spread by whom idk..

In the interview with telly chakkar Shilpa cleared that there were no such beef happen between her and Yk and some others point which she stated are here

1) she said that on seconds or third day of shoot when she was leaving the set, someone ( she hasn't stated name) said her to leave set with her other stuff as there is no scene of her in next two stories and she has to return after two days

2) she said that they have asked her to rejoin shoot after two days but when she messaged her regarding that after two days they said that they will call her when there will need of her.... so she said they hadn't gave clarity of anything to her.

3) when reporter asked her that they heard the rumour that she has created scene with director during shooting.... for that she said that I asked him ( Director) that how can a officer like Naina forgot her Pistol at home/ car....she is intelligent and lady birbal so how can she( Naina) forgot her Pistol.....so she said that when she protested about that Director said her to follow script....in which she said that " scene likh ke aata hai aur uska chappai kar diya jata hai"

4) when reporter asked her about rumour of Yk and her being in fight she said that" who can take panga with me" nd about Yk...she is such a good and humble person to get in beef with ..so there wasn't any scene between them.

5) adding to above thing she also said that when she has entered into set for shoot....she got to know about show being getting off-air and when she asked co-actor regarding this....she stated that " everyone was frustrated and many ones were happy regarding show getting off-air and she added one more line regarding someone saying" dimaag ka dahi ho Rakha hai,accha hai ki show band ho raha hai " ....and moreover she stated that ki apart from YK everyone was not upset about show getting off-air

And for more just go through her IV ( I offcourse forgot many lines 😂)

It was end of first part.....

Reporter of  Indian forum has contacted Gulks and Sonali mai'm after that to know about their reaction on show being getting off-air, second season and obviously about Shinde

1) Reporter: is show is getting off-air

Gj and SM: yes show is getting off-air but soon it will return with season 2

R: so u will be in second season or not

Gj/SM: hum nahi to kon be ...off course we will be there in second season...

So after asking about scene ( the scene which they were shooting) they finally asked them about Shilpa Sindhe and the rumour

GJ stated that silent speak louder than anything and audience knows better than anyone and if we haven't worked honestly then she stated that they are two kind of people "one who thrive on positivity" and "one who thrives on negativity", u know who is what and then Sonali added that ki agar negativity aur hum nakush hote to show yaha tak nahi pahuch pata... adding that Gulki said that ya agar hum chap rahe hote ...and then in the end she said that "all the fifteen minutes of fame can rest in peace, all that I care "

PS: I have added nothing by my own, I just translated that and also there is two IV of Shinde comes after that ( in which she had Changed her most of statement and also abused both of them)

This is hilarious. Both parties are acting like kids. Such things are expected of Shilpa but Gulki and Sonali ji, sharing such silly fan posts in their stories is 2nd hand embarrassing.  ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by Chir-Cute

This is hilarious. Both parties are acting like kids. Such things are expected of Shilpa but Gulki and Sonali ji, sharing such silly fan posts in their stories is 2nd hand embarrassing.  ðŸ¤£

Above all the thing fans are now targetting Yukti for not doing the same ðŸ¤£

Bechari Yukti Mai'm ðŸ˜Š

Originally posted by Abhimanyu23

Above all the thing fans are now targetting Yukti for not doing the same ðŸ¤£

Bechari Yukti Mai'm ðŸ˜Š

I don't blame Yukti at all for not getting involved. She is not obliged in any way to get in between. Friendship doesn't mean you have to get involved in senseless banters especially when things can be handled in a better way! Friendship doesn't need proof in such dumb ways. 

Originally posted by Chir-Cute

I don't blame Yukti at all for not getting involved. She is not obliged in any way to get in between. Friendship doesn't mean you have to get involved in senseless banters especially when things can be handled in a better way! Friendship doesn't need proof in such dumb ways. 

I tried to make many of them understand but they weren't able to understand

This is an illogical and nonsense beef and i too think that there weren't necessary for third person to enter whether the third person is her friend or not.... but who will make them understand

They say that everything from Yukti side was fake, ...but aren't able to understand that everything which was happening was itself a nonsense thing.

They wanted her to unfollow SS ( it wasn't beef between them so why will she enter via doing anything, that's my take on this) 

there's no point in explaining anyone anything... just let it be. 

Shilpa Shinde  has a history of leaving shows mid way ( chidiya ghar , bgph) but the makers aren't saints either , they boot out actors from their show left and right ( Savi thakur , HS ,Isha ) this time Shilpa  is not wrong , the makers asked her to leave and she spewed her displeasure....it was GJ and Sonali ji who butted in for no reason ....idk about sonali ji but GJ is doing this to stay relevant  her entire family and extended family has a chock full of actors but only 2 of them are actually successful and has carved a niche for themselves in tv for the past 3 or 4 decades : they are Sarita joshi ji and her daughter  Ketki Dave ma'am  ( yes GJ is related to them) others like Manasi joshi roy sherman joshi , Purbi joshi , etc , faded from mainstream tv and movies after a 10 year career each...the family is full of failed actors , ( their family is like the Kapoor family of TV )  they only do odd theatre jobs these days ; i don't  mean that theatre actors are failed actors , it's  just that they aren't  relavant anymore , so i guess GJ is getting insecure and she might feel that her time has come ( she must've  been referring to herself as well when she mentioned that "15 mins of fame thing" cause Shilpa  with her behaviour  will still manage to get roles but it will be a big question  mark when it comes to GJ ( don't  come at me saying that she's  talented and she will get roles....Manasi joshi roy is equally talaented as Sarita ji and Ketki ma'am  and did 1 mainstream serial for 3 years in SET but hasn't  gotten a role in 11 years)

Crazy fans; They are a-holes who need psychiatric  help,  it hurts to see yhe actors egging on their behaviour  as well....shows that it's  high time this show has to end....

Edited by GattuThakker - 1 years ago

Idk why people are blaming Yukti over here , i only feel sorry of Yukti ma'am in this whole debacle...

When it comes to GJ and Sonali ji posting fan comments in their stories my only reaction is ; how pedantric can one get?

Edited by GattuThakker - 1 years ago