Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

appisuri thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Apna sorry apne pass rake aur uska achar bnake apne criminal mentally retarded wife ko khila dena

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Precap is yesterday's promo with "Naya Ehsaas" written on it. They are starting Sai and Virat love story now

Whatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt😱😮

So scene opens with Sai-Savi. Savi sees Sai super upset and in tears. I am a little bit annoyed by Savi's dialogues. She is being such a nag. Ok, shes a kid but Sai is literally in tears and Savi does nothing. 

Meanwhile V bring P and Vinu home

Everyone is overly ecstatic to see him

I FFded because P goes scot free. Thanks to Vinu's presence no one says anything to her

In the morning everyone takes turns to go wake Vinu up and coddle him

Again I FFded

P cuts Savi's call. 

V thinks about Ps antics from previous night and what he told Sai but has no recollection of Sai's pain.

Sai meanwhile has gone to see the lawyer and as she goes there she thinks about Vs cruelty. 

V has driven to some sunsaan sadak and is pretending to have a breakdown by screaming etc. He keeps thinking only about Ps antics, but not about Sai's pain. Then as usual one token apology happens in monologue saying - maaf karna Sai, Vinu tumhara beta hai, tumhara haq hai but if I didnt side with P she'd have died.And its as usual a fake ass apology which he doesnt have the courtesy to tell Sai.

Meanwhile lawyer is figuring out the logistics of everything. Unfortunately he doesnt seem to be understanding that P and V are criminals and is making it seem like Sai's case is weak. This lawyer is frickin useless. He even claims case cant be filed and that V and P have more claim on Vinu.

The child's adoption is not valid if they have a criminal record. Illegal surrogate makes her a criminal and in any case a surrogate has no claim over child.

Sai is broken

Precap is the promo 

appisuri thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Aminarose31

They still remember 👏

Uske bina show nhe chalega na

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Nice shirt, slim look, eww spit

qoirqor.JPG

Such a dramatic sorry 😆 .. should I forgive born cutie for today for this sequence . No let me read the full update can’t trust born cutie 

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Nice shirt, slim look, eww spit

qoirqor.JPG

Women in their first trimester of pregnancy 😁😜

Mikis thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

ewwwwwww whats the need for spitting bhai?!?!?

Control buddy controllllllll 🤣

this was all your plan anyways 🤔

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Wah so now they are getting real-world ka law in this fiction. Selective. DAMN! Again, had mentioned this earlier. 

So basically once the adoption papers are signed, biological parents have no haq. -  This is what lawyer tells Sai

Edited by nutmeg7 - 1 years ago

This lawyer is a complete dumbass. I really hope Sai finds another lawyer who knows what they are talking about and the whole court case precap doesnt end up being fake. This is utter crap. 

Naya_31 thumbnail

Sai’s scene with Savi is heartbreaking 😔