Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

GHKPM daily episode discussion thread #92 - Page 119

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

Virat and Sai looked so hot in the court scene 😂 Kya yaar in dono ko itne galat scenes mein itna hot dikhate hain. 🤪 if they were given these clothes in that cafe hug scene poore sm mein aag lag jaati. 😅

I can understand that sai looks glamorous but virat 🤣🤣.....Imagev se jyaada hot toh arjun Kapoor lagta hai.😳.....aeeeee villliaaaaa ....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: ginn

Pakhi can again go for HM and sai can baby sit both kids like last time. Sai will happily do that.

Ab didi honeymoon me ja nahi payegi ..  kaku won’t waste her money on empty vessel ..  

P won’t donate .. she will lose Vinayak 

Vinayak will give PakRat the same jalebi 

he will tell them I love you both the most in this world .. and I can’t love anyone more than you both 

but .. my farz is with my mom n sister .. they are my parivar .. I am the only male in that family

since my father has always protected his parivar .. how can u tell me to abandon my parivar 

When kaku says aren’t we your parivar .. then Vinayak says how can my parivar not have my own sister n mother .. 

for Savi it is clear her parivar is her brother , father mother .. she never leaves out Vinayak 

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Sinmegh

he will tell them I love you both the most in this world .. and I can’t love anyone more than you both 

but .. my farz is with my mom n sister .. they are my parivar .. I am the only male in that family

since my father has always protected his parivar .. how can u tell me to abandon my parivar 

When kaku says aren’t we your parivar .. then Vinayak says how can my parivar not have my own sister n mother .. 

for Savi it is clear her parivar is her brother , father mother .. she never leaves out Vinayak 

It'd be fun to watch Vaada chavan standing dumbfounded listening to this as Vinu berates his dad who left his aai Sai and now he has the farz to protect his Aai and little sister .

Rosyme thumbnail
SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Sinmegh

Wow 👍🏼...

Naya_31 thumbnail

I’ve made one. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/162635268

Edited by NayaNehaD31 - 1 years ago
Naya_31 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: WildestDreams

Guys,  

I am less active for this month of Feb as I am away for vacation. When any of the threads like EDT, Media ones reaches 145 pages, any of the active member in that moment can make the next one. 

Tag either me or Arziya and we will make it a sticky when we log in.⭐️

Thanks guys for your cooperation!

move to the new thread everyone! 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/162635268

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I’m too scared to watch this. Can someone please summarize what’s happening? 

Edited by kin8 - 1 years ago