GHKPM daily episode discussion thread #92

WildestDreams thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD NO 92

Hope This Thread Will be a rocking one with all the episode discussions

Harsh, Offensive or Rude Language will NOT BE USED.

Everyone Participating Will Abide To India-Forums Rules.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WildestDreams thumbnail

Guys,  

I am less active for this month of Feb as I am away for vacation. When any of the threads like EDT, Media ones reaches 145 pages, any of the active member in that moment can make the next one. 

Tag either me or Arziya and we will make it a sticky when we log in.⭐️

Thanks guys for your cooperation!

Naya_31 thumbnail

Little decoration 🤗 New EDT
❤️🤣 

Naya_31 thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
mysticriver thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Is baar EDT 200 pages cross karne wale the

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

After watching the most recent episode, I am sure Sai will lose this court case or there will be no story. I think Sai will withdraw the case when she sees how much she is hurting Vinu with all of this, makers always show Sai to be tough, but in the end, she is a big softie. She will feel bad for Vinu who loves Pakhi. 

Edited by sas79 - 1 years ago

I really hope Sai not only stays firm in the court case but is shown winning. I want her to blast V for having the nerve to go talk to her again after what he has said that P is Vinu's mother and saying Sai has no claim. After all the rubbish he spewed, Sai should give him a dressing down for having the audacity to come back to talk. I really want V and P, CN folks to be publicly humiliated and for flipper BK and NiNi etc to curse P for everything. And in turn P should throw V under the bus. Kids should HATE V and P and pick Sai over him and P. And everyone should be brought to their knees begging Sai for mercy and she should spare them NO MERCY and ask them to leave her and her kids the F alone. 

Rosyme thumbnail

I think they will do Vinu s Tulabar ceremony in the temple sequence that they r shooting.

For Savi they had done before and ignored Vinu.

Now he's their varis, so that's why the temple shooting i guess .

Now that Vinu is back, will BK, NiNi, K support Sai's claim on the child or negate it lik V has done? will K atleast speak up in Sai's favor or the little she said recently is all we will get. Will the Chavannis find out that P fired a gun and had planned to take him away to London or will they all continue to hail her as some demigod like they have been doing thus far. Because BK was pretending to be very pissed with P and prior precap (if not fake) suggests that atleast for the sake of keeping chiraag in CN she will atleast yield and accept Sai's claim on Vinu as mother. Even if its just a ploy to avoid Sai getting solo custody- she has been shown in precap turning pro Sai just for her own greed maybe...is that for real though or fake precap. will BK tell P that she is no longer bahu or Vinu mom since Sai is there. or will she be in surrogacy mode where she also like sonali was spewing crap about how P by virtue of giving birth had a claim on Vinu...

I really hope that Sai tells V that HE is the reason that P became surrogate and Vinu couldnt grow up with her and now she will not let his BS logic get in the way of doing whats right. I really want her to give him another tight slap. he deserves it. 

Olive_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

Little decoration 🤗 New EDT
❤️🤣 

Is that P with V holding on at the back?🤪🤣