Your favorite action sequence from Pathaan

Poll Choice
SRK Entry Sequence
Dubai - SRK vs John
Long Shot sequence in the train
SRK - John climax fight
Login To Vote
Posted: 1 years ago

I loved the train sequence, the long action sequence without a single cut was so beautifully shot and the best part was that Pathaan was tired by the end of it

Definitely that scene in which SRK throws mobile phone at the missile and destroys the missile  😳

The climax fight was the best. Two hotties in one frame had me fanning my face. 🤍

Originally posted by FingerFetish

The climax fight was the best. Two hotties in one frame had me fanning my face. 🤍

I loved that too. It was interesting how they never tried to tell us that pathaan can over power someone like Jim. Jim was a Hulk and Pathaan was agile, he wouldn't have won if it wasnt for the moving house 

The one where SRK commandeers a rickshaw to chase the bad guys but they shoot a bazooka at him so he has to do parkour while still driving the rickshaw

Originally posted by semantic.error

The one where SRK commandeers a rickshaw to chase the bad guys but they shoot a bazooka at him so he has to do parkour while still driving the rickshaw

My Major Ram ❤️

Originally posted by NSharma01

I loved that too. It was interesting how they never tried to tell us that pathaan can over power someone like Jim. Jim was a Hulk and Pathaan was agile, he wouldn't have won if it wasnt for the moving house 

I agree and that’s why I loved Pathaan’s characterisation. It was very obvious that Jim would’ve won the fist-to-fist combat if the house hadn’t crumbled. It just makes Pathaan more relatable compared to these mission impossible heroes who never lose a fight. 

Edited by FingerFetish - 1 years ago
Originally posted by FingerFetish

I agree and that’s why I loved Pathaan’s characterisation. It was very obvious that Jim would’ve won the fist-to-fist combat if the house hadn’t crumbled. It just makes Pathaan more relatable compared to these mission impossible heroes who never lose a fight. 

Isn't that literally from Mission Impossible? 😆

Originally posted by semantic.error

Isn't that literally from Mission Impossible? 😆

I didn’t mean the movie literally. I meant the Indian action heroes who execute mission impossible moves and never lose a fight. 😆

The Shah Rukh Khan entry sequence was stellar. His whole swag with that slick action choreography and thunderous background score made it special.

I loved the snow and frozen lake one also. All the others were amazing as well.