Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi

Why can't u take fiction AS FICTION only ? Harr baat p India , nationalism yeh sab Lana zaruri hai kya? SRK has done patriotic movies way before the trend of NATIONALIST movies started and if he does one movie where his fellow raw agent is shown meek then so what ?? There is a reason why DISCLAIMER is shown before the start of every movie but only if some people care to read it 

Right? It’s hilarious how some get offended over every little thing

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

because he doesn't write scripts, he chooses script. He is NOT a writer, he is actor

oh yea SRK is just an actor who has no say on script n all. poor SRK😭

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Thread kion Zinda hai 😆

Zeal17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

The problems that srk fans use the success of this movie as a mandate against Modi. Their srk love for some reason automatically transcends into modi hatred which is bizzare. They also automatically assume any modi supporters are srk haters. 

Anyone who knows a little geopolitics and has a life outside IF knows how precarious India’s position is, especially after Ukraine war. Right now only modi has the guts and ability to handle it, not the ullu RaGa.
if srk fans keep their srk jaap away from politics there won’t be a problem. Hence I think zeal’s post that srk should make his stand clear as to where his allegiance lies- ie with India and hence with whoever is in government at that point. The more he stays mum, the more this controversy will burn. 
On that note, at least modi has been sensible and is trying to calm people not to boycott movies. But one step from srk too in the right direction will definitely help lessen the tensions.

👏 Ek dum sahi likha hai first to last word!⭐️

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeal17

👏 Ek dum sahi likha hai first to last word!⭐️

Pehle parh toh lo janaab 😆

Zeal17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Padh kar hi quote kra hai..

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Padh kar hi quote kra hai..

Awara Paagal Deewana Akshay Kumar GIF - Awara Paagal Deewana Akshay Kumar Akshay Kumar Teeth GIFs

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

SRK being an Indian Citizen has Freedom of Speech constitutional right and as someone from entertainment industry has a Creative Liberty, so has all the right to make a movie where Indian Intelligence officer is meek and gets fooled by an ISI agent + also needs support from an individual from an enemy nation to fight a terrorist from within the home country

But then why can't someone of his stature, his stardom, use it for a good cause and come forward and speak against the ones giving STSJ threats, wouldn't his voice have an Impact. 

For that matter the question is not just for SRK but it goes for all the leading celebrities of Bollywood. 

Indian citizens along with rights has duties also .y bw make propaganda , agenda , vulgar movies . 

srk can’t angry his masters so makes dis agenda , propaganda, vulgar movies . they are sedition laws too . misusing freedom n later cry no freedom . Bw needs make over n swach Bharat .

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Namaste Pandit ji😆I hope I’m allowed to call you with the P word 😢

So just to affirm- I do support zeal. Srk fans should take their own advice and remember movies are FICTION. The craze will wane with the next blockbuster. The reality of today is that Modi is the democratically elected leader of India. The masses have chosen him for the job just as masses watch srk movies for entertainment.  So let’s keep things in perspective. Even a comparison is foolish.

BTW, I still wonder what would happen if Pathaan was called Pandit 😂😂. I am haunted ever since. Any thoughts?

https://youtu.be/ypsKMNzFUcM

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

Namaste Pandit ji😆I hope I’m allowed to call you with the P word 😢

So just to affirm- I do support zeal. Srk fans should take their own advice and remember movies are FICTION. The craze will wane with the next blockbuster. The reality of today is that Modi is the democratically elected leader of India. The masses have chosen him for the job just as masses watch srk movies for entertainment.  So let’s keep things in perspective. Even a comparison is foolish.

BTW, I still wonder what would happen if Pathaan was called Pandit 😂😂. I am haunted ever since. Any thoughts?

Namaste Monali ji,

Ji haan aap mujhe Pandit bula sakte hai, maine UN bhi wohi rakha ha.

Aapke mann mein abhi bhi Anger/frustration bhara hai, jis din aapka mann halka ho jaaye uss din baat karenge.

Main Prem pujaari Aashiq hoon, nafrat ki Raajneeti mujhe pasand nahi.