Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NatkhatPyare thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Muslims are in very good state here in India.. they have freedom to follow their religion, there places of worship arent vandalized, Muslim Population share in overall Indian population has Increased from Independence time, we had a Muslim President. Also many Muslims have made successful careers in their respective domain.

While pathetic state of Hindus in Pakistan, Hindu population has drastically declined, Hindu temples vandalized every year, Minor Hindu Girls abducted, and forcefully converted to Islam, how many Hindus in Pakistan have advanced their careers in Pakistan?

Thank u zeal and blahhh 👍

I was too tired to throw light in a black hole.😳

i still doubt his query would have been answered to his satisfaction but i appreciate u making the efforts  😳

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

24 ghante ke andar lagta hai 😆

Itna zyada 🥹 range of my threads surviving is 10 mins to 12 hrs 😆

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Itna zyada 🥹 range of my threads surviving is 10 mins to 12 hrs 😆

Main toh bas popcorn leke baithi hu aur kuch nahi 😆

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

Thank u zeal and blahhh 👍

I was too tired to throw light in a black hole.😳

i still doubt his query would have been answered to his satisfaction but i appreciate u making the efforts  😳

Itna straightforward jawab likha but I didn't get a response..

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Itna straightforward jawab likha but I didn't get a response..

here’s one response. I’m still not satisfied 

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

SRK being an Indian Citizen has Freedom of Speech constitutional right and as someone from entertainment industry has a Creative Liberty, so has all the right to make a movie where Indian Intelligence officer is meek and gets fooled by an ISI agent + also needs support from an individual from an enemy nation to fight a terrorist from within the home country

But then why can't someone of his stature, his stardom, use it for a good cause and come forward and speak against the ones giving STSJ threats, wouldn't his voice have an Impact. 

For that matter the question is not just for SRK but it goes for all the leading celebrities of Bollywood. 

Was there a question ? 😲

https://giphy.com/gifs/warnerarchive-hanna-barbera-flintstones-a-flintstone-christmas-26tP4gFBQewkLnMv6

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

SRK being an Indian Citizen has Freedom of Speech constitutional right and as someone from entertainment industry has a Creative Liberty, so has all the right to make a movie where Indian Intelligence officer is meek and gets fooled by an ISI agent + also needs support from an individual from an enemy nation to fight a terrorist from within the home country

But then why can't someone of his stature, his stardom, use it for a good cause and come forward and speak against the ones giving STSJ threats, wouldn't his voice have an Impact. 

For that matter the question is not just for SRK but it goes for all the leading celebrities of Bollywood. 

because he doesn't write scripts, he chooses script. He is NOT a writer, he is actor

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

What is situation in India for Muslims. I’d like to think it’s ok. But I don’t know 

Better than Muslims in many Muslim countries and definitely better than that of Hindus in Pakistan and Bangladesh, which is a shame. 

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi

Why can't u take fiction AS FICTION only ? Harr baat p India , nationalism yeh sab Lana zaruri hai kya? SRK has done patriotic movies way before the trend of NATIONALIST movies started and if he does one movie where his fellow raw agent is shown meek then so what ?? There is a reason why DISCLAIMER is shown before the start of every movie but only if some people care to read it 

The problems that srk fans use the success of this movie as a mandate against Modi. Their srk love for some reason automatically transcends into modi hatred which is bizzare. They also automatically assume any modi supporters are srk haters. 

Anyone who knows a little geopolitics and has a life outside IF knows how precarious India’s position is, especially after Ukraine war. Right now only modi has the guts and ability to handle it, not the ullu RaGa.
if srk fans keep their srk jaap away from politics there won’t be a problem. Hence I think zeal’s post that srk should make his stand clear as to where his allegiance lies- ie with India and hence with whoever is in government at that point. The more he stays mum, the more this controversy will burn. 
On that note, at least modi has been sensible and is trying to calm people not to boycott movies. But one step from srk too in the right direction will definitely help lessen the tensions.

Edited by monalidp - 1 years ago