Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fitoori_kudi thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17

SRK being an Indian Citizen has Freedom of Speech constitutional right and as someone from entertainment industry has a Creative Liberty, so has all the right to make a movie where Indian Intelligence officer is meek and gets fooled by an ISI agent + also needs support from an individual from an enemy nation to fight a terrorist from within the home country

But then why can't someone of his stature, his stardom, use it for a good cause and come forward and speak against the ones giving STSJ threats, wouldn't his voice have an Impact. 

For that matter the question is not just for SRK but it goes for all the leading celebrities of Bollywood. 

Why can't u take fiction AS FICTION only ? Harr baat p India , nationalism yeh sab Lana zaruri hai kya? SRK has done patriotic movies way before the trend of NATIONALIST movies started and if he does one movie where his fellow raw agent is shown meek then so what ?? There is a reason why DISCLAIMER is shown before the start of every movie but only if some people care to read it 

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Wo ghee wala thread bna hi de😉

Minion me dum hai itna? 🤔

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

What is situation in India for Muslims. I’d like to think it’s ok. But I don’t know 

What is situation of Hindus in Pakistan. I'd like to think at least a few will survive somehow. But i don't know.

(Let me know if u want info about that. i will share them with u on twitter as and when they come on my timeline)

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

What is situation of Hindus in Pakistan. I'd like to think at least a few will survive somehow. But i don't know.

(Let me know if u want info about that. i will share them with u on twitter as and when they come on my timeline)

unfortunately I don’t think in your long winded response my question was answered 

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

unfortunately I don’t think in your long winded response my question was answered 

Sure 👍😆

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi

Why can't u take fiction AS FICTION only ? Harr baat p India , nationalism yeh sab Lana zaruri hai kya? SRK has done patriotic movies way before the trend of NATIONALIST movies started and if he does one movie where his fellow raw agent is shown meek then so what ?? There is a reason why DISCLAIMER is shown before the start of every movie but only if some people care to read it 

Not the first time, he has done it before as well Main Hoon Na. Where Indian Soldier goes rogue. 

Also if he has made nationalist movies before does it gives him an excuse to make such movie? 

Showing Indian RAW agent is one thing, getting deceived  and despite that again trusting an ISI agent🤦‍♂️.. they also showed ex RAW agent turned terrorist and Indian Scientist as naive. 

Zeal17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

Minion me dum hai itna? 🤔

Yes I told him I'm making Part 3 isliye wo ruk gya.. ❤️

Zeal17 thumbnail

Muslims are in very good state here in India.. they have freedom to follow their religion, there places of worship arent vandalized, Muslim Population share in overall Indian population has Increased from Independence time, we had a Muslim President. Also many Muslims have made successful careers in their respective domain.

While pathetic state of Hindus in Pakistan, Hindu population has drastically declined, Hindu temples vandalized every year, Minor Hindu Girls abducted, and forcefully converted to Islam, how many Hindus in Pakistan have advanced their careers in Pakistan?

blahhhh thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

One thing I can tell you is that you won't find cases coming out every day of hindu men duping Muslim women with false muslim names or promises of a liberal attitude only to force them to convert to hinduism after marriage,or stalking or harassing or raping them or shooting them dead when Muslim women don't oblige

You won't find Muslims beheaded for speaking against Hinduism or our God's

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Boli lgao kitni der mai lock hoga 😆

24 ghante ke andar lagta hai 😆