Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Lose ke liye first possess karna zaroori hain. She want to say even more bad stuff but for some reason is scared of Salman so is toning it down a bit but her blood is boiling currently that Deepika is not finished yet and that her next is with Hrithik and Pathan ka director who now has become her nightmare as she's upset that Hrithik may bounce back again thanks to Sid Anand.

Sadhanai thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: atominis

I am betting she is gonna make more political and communal comments once Emergency is ready for release. She will behave like she is Indira Gandhi herself.

Like she felt like Jhansi ki rani when she did Manikarnika.

At that time she will be ranting against other countries and communities. This time her target is Indian Muslims. Next will be Indian Sikhs as she plays Indira in next film. As if someone is begging for her certificate of patriotism.

Linking films to religion is vile. Earlier only trolls did it. Now a mainstream actor is doing it. 

Where exactly has she targetted Indian Muslims?

She is responding to what the media and Indian journalists have been saying about the film and they were the first to do so.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Where are her fans from 2020 ?

atominis thumbnail

See her last 2 FB posts. Then talk. She is no one to talk of 'Indian Muslims are patriotic'. No one needs her certificate.

She did same tactics earlier with other communities.

atominis thumbnail

I did not know it. Hrithik's success must be intolerable to her. And she must be scared of him bouncing back.

She has been going after everyone precisely due to real anger at HR. 

Is Hrithik or his family close to some political party? I often wonder if she has been using politics to get back at him  and Roshans also.

I am only aware of Suzanne's Khan family being close to Congress. Her sister Farah makes lot of pro INC tweets and talks of personal relation her dad shared with Rajiv Gandhi. I have no idea if Roshans are also close to any party.

Kangana wants to see everyone else's downfall in BW. Feels weird to see a National award winner and Padma awardee so openly bitter. She achieved a lot for a self made woman at a young age. Still wasting it all in her bitterness. The way she drags religion everywhere is sick. She is really turning her hate for HR elsewhere. I sometimes think she will end up like Parveen Babi someday. 

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I don’t understand why she needs to ghuaso herself into the conversation everytime anything sensational happens

When will she realise she’s not the speaking authority on everything ….just stfu and do ur work and try not to piss off everyone all the time ..it’s not that hard 

atominis thumbnail

I would love to see Kangana's face is someday HR gives a huge hit and creates same ripples as he did in his KNPH, Krissh, KMG, D2, JA days.

Forget that, Kangana cannot even tolerate HR giving hits like Bang bang or ZNMD.

Who knows she may also write a long note against HR when he marries again, if he chooses to?

Her obsession with HR is something else. 

atominis thumbnail

I wonder that too. No rashtravadi bhakt came to watch her films.

I bet she must be lobbying govt to make Emergency tax free and give her national award for playing Indira Gandhi.

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

The fact that this vile woman gets the padmashree for acting well in 5 films , while mm keeravani who has been acing it since the 90s has to win a bloody golden globe and Oscar nomination to be given a padmashri only this year ….

Just makes my blood boil…

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: atominis

I wonder that too. No rashtravadi bhakt came to watch her films.

I bet she must be lobbying govt to make Emergency tax free and give her national award for playing Indira Gandhi.

she is nuts. But everyone who ever supported her must go thru some self reflection themselves 😆 never me