Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DushtKanya thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Already? I mean, to her credit, she lasted longer than I thought 🤗

atominis thumbnail

Kangana is the reason why I take no celeb seriously now.

I was also sympathetic to her after that Rajat Sharma and Ravish Kumar, Barkha Dutt interview spree.

Finally realised she's a nutcase, when I saw her and her sister on Twitter and unhinged rants with Arnab on Republic.

Aamir is another one. His SMJ pretended to recommend and feature NGOs to help people yet his team never vetted NGOs it seems. Love Commandos NGO featured in SMJ was found to be extorting money from helpless runaway couples. AKP kept silent about it. Never issued statement on people he featured on his show and promoted to desperate runaway young couples. One can keep aside personal affairs but using and throwing serious issues at whim, jeopardizing lives of innocents through unverified NGOs without background check and featuring them on your show is shameless. 

I have realised never to take ANYTHING done or said by any celeb seriously. Most are chameleons, opportunists. 

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: atominis

I wonder that too. No rashtravadi bhakt came to watch her films.

I bet she must be lobbying govt to make Emergency tax free and give her national award for playing Indira Gandhi.

Kangana is near her Doomsday. She has mortgaged her properties for funding her movies. High probability emergency too will flop n she will be no where. After that she may join politics full fledged but the way she spews venom her political career may also not last. Because politicians too need to be diplomatic but kangana is just a hate monger.

priya185 thumbnail
lovecolin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It must be so tiring living her life like that, wish her well and hope she gets a life.

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Ek tou yeh KRK aur Kangana..dono trolls ko aur koi kaam nae

waise only kangu can challenge Shah in terms of opening..he gave 55 crore opening..kangu gave a 55 lakh opening..ab zeros ko choro..opening number tou same to same hai na..kangu didi rocks! 👏

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Where are her fans from 2020 ?

2015 more like..they reduced to 2.5 fans in 2017 aur ab shaid woh bi bachay hu

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pathaka

The fact that this vile woman gets the padmashree for acting well in 5 films , while mm keeravani who has been acing it since the 90s has to win a bloody golden globe and Oscar nomination to be given a padmashri only this year ….

Just makes my blood boil…

I only recently came to know that the stalwarts like Jamuna, Jaya Sudha, Jaya Prada etc never were given any national awards. Jamuna just passed away last week after a towering career of 50 years with zero recognition from the center. And a kal ki aayi hui do kaude ki actress after a mere decade long career has been awarded with 4 national awards and Padmashree and what not.

The whole thing is ke bhayya sabse bada chaatna the right people at the right time.