Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savera84 thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Hi Vijay,

The search box to search for certain words or phrases in a particular topic is a wonderful idea.👍🏼

Is it possible to highlight the results please?   At the moment we have to read the whole post (read the whole chapter in case of an FF) to find the word.

And also if there is more than one occurrence, is it possible to have a down arrow and up arrow to directly go to that word/phrase please?

Thank you!

Originally posted by: Savera84

Hi Vijay,

The search box to search for certain words or phrases in a particular topic is a wonderful idea.👍🏼

Is it possible to highlight the results please?   At the moment we have to read the whole post (read the whole chapter in case of an FF) to find the word.

And also if there is more than one occurrence, is it possible to have a down arrow and up arrow to directly go to that word/phrase please?

Thank you!

We will look into this.

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Can someone please tell me how to or do it for me - 

Remove Coolbie section from the Favorite forum drop down. It's really annoying for some reason. It's been almost 6-7 years since I was coolbie. 

IMG_20230627_211855.jpg

When I click on it, it takes me to private forum where I don't see heart icon to remove favorite. 

Thanks. Will get this sorted.

Savera84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

We will look into this.

Thank you so much!

Cheers..

MochaQueen thumbnail

Creative Minds

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Please can you open a forum for Suhaagan? The show has been on air since a month

mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Hi I am having issues sending new messages. I keep getting an error no matter whom I try and send a PM to. How do I fix this?

Edited by vijay - 11 months ago
Savera84 thumbnail

I am facing the same problem.  I am getting error messages when trying to send Private Messages.

Cheers..

I am getting error message while trying to send new message 

Please do check 

IMG_1034.png

Edited by Sutapasima - 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Savera84

I am facing the same problem.  I am getting error messages when trying to send Private Messages.

Cheers..

We will look into this.

Thank you for reporting the PM issue.

We have fixed the same.