Saakshi2k thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Anjali_98

Why are they all in that room?? 😆

Watching the news?? 

Prerna ka canada tour video shayad 

mpks1 thumbnail

Shiva comes to the aangan  with his food and sits on the single seater sofa where the remote was, TV gets turned on.

Its the same news anchor and the same news, “ abb chaltein hai agle khabar ki ore, paas ke jungle se ek Tiger Sombath mei guss aaya hai kaha jaa raha hai ki ye Tiger apna raasta batak gaya hai, rescue teams lagatar Tiger ki khoj karne mei lagi hui hai, aakhri baar Tiger ko M.G. Road ke aas paas dekha gaya thaa, logon ko appeal kiye jaa rahe hai ki ghar mei rahe aur jaise hi Tiger dhike, iss number par rescue team ki suchit kare”

Just then Krisuuu and Prerna also come sit in the asngan.

Shiva shouts, “ Maa kasam, Tiger”

Suman and Dhara are also in the aangan.

Suman is shouting, “sher kahan hai, sher kahan hai, ate bhago, kidhar hai?”

Shiva says, “udhar hai, TV pe, dekhna kaise akela ghoom raha hsi bechara”

Sumsn watches the news too.

Krisuuu says, “lag gayi lanka”

Duara says, “Krisuu abb tu kahi nahi jaayegaa, tujhe accha lage, bura lage aaj tu aur Prerna yahi rukoge”

Prerna smiles at Dhara.

Dhara continues, “itna bada Tiger ghoom raha hai bhara”

Krish’s monologue, “jiska darr thaa wahi hua”

Krish says to Dhara, “ Bhabi hum hotel mei safe hai, hum hotel mei rahenge”

Dhara says, “arrey meine kaha naa tu kahi nahi jaayegaa toh kahi nahi jaayegaa, tu yahi par rukoge, aur Prerna bhi rukegi, chal jaa apne kamre mei”

Suman says to Dhara, “aye shaadi se pehle? Tujhe bhi Gombi ke lug lagi hai kya? Ye sab modern tarika mere ghar mei nahi chalegaa”

Dhara says, “ Maa kya aap bhi? Prerna mere kamre mei so hasyegi, tabh toh teek hai na”

Suman nods her head. Prerna seems to be happy and Krish is looking at her.

Dhara asks, “Prerna tujhe koi problrm toh nahi hai naa”

Prerna says, “ no, no absolutely not” and smiles 

Dhara says, “teek hai toh phir” and smiles too.

Just then Krisuu gets a call from Prerna’s  mom and he picks up the call and walks away, “ haan mom” 

Suman mocks him, “Mom, Mom kya karta hai mombatti hai kya”

Krissu goes away

Shiva is continuing to eat 😂😂

Dhara says, “Prerna Mom ko tujhse baat karni thi, karni thi”

Prerna says, “mujhse?”

Dhara says, “ haan, aajaa”

Suman too nods her head.

Prerna starts walking towards Dhara and she takes her to Suman. 
Suman says, “kue ke paas chal”

Why is Prerna’s mom calling Krisuuu instead of talking to Prerna?🙄

Saakshi2k thumbnail

Yes what a sweet moment they had ❤️😳

I am sure you had to always to keep them out of trouble 😆

Kayka keep away,mereko hi trouble me daal dete the,jab mamma dophar me soti thi after I return from school, kabhi aata se naha lena kabhi shampoo ki puri bottle pani me khaali karna kabhi mitthi felana tod phod karna, and mumma ka same dialogue "dhyaan nahi rakh sakti" 🥲🥲😂😂

And then makes me clean everything 🥺😂

Anjali_98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Shiva comes to the aangan  with his food and sits on the single seater sofa where the remote was, TV gets turned on.

Its the same news anchor and the same news, “ abb chaltein hai agle khabar ki ore, paas ke jungle se ek Tiger Sombath mei guss aaya hai kaha jaa raha hai ki ye Tiger apna raasta batak gaya hai, rescue teams lagatar Tiger ki khoj karne mei lagi hui hai, aakhri baar Tiger ko M.G. Road ke aas paas dekha gaya thaa, logon ko appeal kiye jaa rahe hai ki ghar mei rahe aur jaise hi Tiger dhike, iss number par rescue team ki suchit kare”

Just then Krisuuu and Prerna also come sit in the asngan.

Shiva shouts, “ Maa kasam, Tiger”

Suman and Dhara are also in the aangan.

Suman is shouting, “sher kahan hai, sher kahan hai, ate bhago, kidhar hai?”

Shiva says, “udhar hai, TV pe, dekhna kaise akela ghoom raha hsi bechara”

Sumsn watches the news too.

Krisuuu says, “lag gayi lanka”

Duara says, “Krisuu abb tu kahi nahi jaayegaa, tujhe accha lage, bura lage aaj tu aur Prerna yahi rukoge”

Prerna smiles at Dhara.

Dhara continues, “itna bada Tiger ghoom raha hai bhara”

Krish’s monologue, “jiska darr thaa wahi hua”

Krish says to Dhara, “ Bhabi hum hotel mei safe hai, hum hotel mei rahenge”

Dhara says, “arrey meine kaha naa tu kahi nahi jaayegaa toh kahi nahi jaayegaa, tu yahi par rukoge, aur Prerna bhi rukegi, chal jaa apne kamre mei”

Suman says to Dhara, “aye shaadi se pehle? Tujhe bhi Gombi ke lug lagi hai kya? Ye sab modern tarika mere ghar mei nahi chalegaa”

Dhara says, “ Maa kya aap bhi? Prerna mere kamre mei so hasyegi, tabh toh teek hai na”

Suman nods her head. Prerna seems to be happy and Krish is looking at her.

Dhara asks, “Prerna tujhe koi problrm toh nahi hai naa”

Prerna says, “ no, no absolutely not” and smiles 

Dhara says, “teek hai toh phir” and smiles too.

Just then Krisuu gets a call from Prerna’s  mom and he picks up the call and walks away, “ haan mom” 

Suman mocks him, “Mom, Mom kya karta hai mombatti hai kya”

Krissu goes away

Shiva is continuing to eat 😂😂

Dhara says, “Prerna Mom ko tujhse baat karni thi, karni thi”

Prerna says, “mujhse?”

Dhara says, “ haan, aajaa”

Suman too nods her head.

Prerna starts walking towards Dhara and she takes her to Suman. 
Suman says, “kue ke paas chal”

Why is Prerna’s mom calling Krisuuu instead of talking to Prerna?🙄

Probably Krissu listens to them more than their own daughter. 

Even Prerna is being more devouted to Dhara and Suman more than Krissu himself 🤣

Anjali_98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saakshi2k

Kayka keep away,mereko hi trouble me daal dete the,jab mamma dophar me soti thi after I return from school, kabhi aata se naha lena kabhi shampoo ki puri bottle pani me khaali karna kabhi mitthi felana tod phod karna, and mumma ka same dialogue "dhyaan nahi rakh sakti" 🥲🥲😂😂

And then makes me clean everything 🥺😂

Omg 🤣 poor you 😆

My elder sister still taunts me for having to babysit me while mum was busy 😆

manny136 thumbnail

Something is off about this new gal she seems to have some screws loose lol

Also besides shiva mithu shesh and im assuming raavi and rishita the rest didnt eat the wasted food lol also gaumbi drank his dinner lol krish went to bed hungry on the floor coz he cannot sleep on the bed that once vamp slept on lol too many memories for him lol

Anjali_98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

Something is off about this new gal she seems to have some screws loose lol

Also besides shiva mithu shesh and im assuming raavi and rishita the rest didnt eat the wasted food lol also gaumbi drank his dinner lol krish went to bed hungry on the floor coz he cannot sleep on the bed that once vamp slept on lol too many memories for him lol

So who ate all that food that was ordered ??

Then again Rishita cooked and so did Dhara🤔

Plus Dhara ordered Samosa's etc. 

What happened to all that food??

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

So who ate all that food that was ordered ??

Then again Rishita cooked and so did Dhara🤔

Plus Dhara ordered Samosa's etc. 

What happened to all that food??

They all ate offscreen 🤣🤣🤣

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Piddhi trying to copy Shiva's style  Someone should tell him that he can never match up to Shiva's swag or attitude. He looks like a joker. He should go back to do what he is best at, sasta comedy. And not try to copy ShiVi. Another irritating character is his new GF. So annoying. Everytime she, Suman, Dora and Krissu come on screen, I feel like banging my head sonewhere. 

Why can't they give some family scenes of ShiVi and Mitthu instead of these four irritating characters. Shiva is behaving as if he don't have a wife or child. Wish they had never come back to Kandya Niwas. At least when they were away, we used to get all three in one frame. Once Shweta makes a re-entry, we are going to endure more torture. It will be double dose of Dora, Piddhi and new girl's DDP. 🤢

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mpks1

Synopsis Updated

F03E283D-E0E9-4C71-AA13-AB3BA9077B92.jpeg

It used to Bhabima and Shweta hatches a plan all these days, now Prerna has joined too😕

No one sits across and talks in this house. Even if they did Bhabima and Suman will dismiss others sorrows and grievances because for them, their sorrow is the one that needs to be addressed, others can rot in the hell hole called Kandya Niwas.

So eventually Prerna will go back to Kaneda with Krissuuuu, then why is she working hard to unite the family?  Or is she going to sacrifice Krisuuu to Shweta and leave for Kaneda for good 😆

Now that Krisuuuu has money, Shweta is not going to let him off the hook that easily 😆

All of the adults in this show are unbearable. Raavi too. Bohut ho gaya inn sab ka roz roz ka drama. 😔

By the way, I found the the new actress to be a cross between robotic and over-chirpy. Anyone else?

Thanks for tagging me, Akka. ❤️