Pandya Store|Episode Discussion #236 - Page 5

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by Anjali_98

Why are they making these to into vamps??

Involving children in this nonsense 💔

i dont see how its vampish they want to keep their kids away from the others coz they are right otherwise this bhabhimahaan will use their kids to manipulate the situation which she already has tried to do. Also its not even good for chiku to be constantly compared with the other two since they came he has felt the glaring difference in treatment he has been getting from suman. Its been one day and all three kids have nearly caused a major incident in a hospital, broken a tv and caused shiva to have an episode lol these kids need to chill lol now they will do the tiger drama with a real tiger roaming around near by lol

Prerna has gotten the kids on her side and Dhara knows about it.

She asks the kids to dress up like tiger and help her out. She even pinched Mitthu’s cheek and  kissed him but the cutie rubbed it off 😆

Shesh wants to let hos mom know about him becoming a Tiger but Prerna stops him.

Precap  for tomorrow 

Prerna says food is teady. Rushita adks her to send the food to her room. Prerna says she has a short video to show everyone and assembles them in one room. By then Shesh comes and locks the door from outside. They all hear Tiger roar from outside and get scared not knowing what happened to them.

Well i have no hopes on Shiva 😆

His bhabhi comes first in line of priority. Even before his mother 

Don’t  keep any hopes, its good for all of us. According to the show timeline Shiva- Raavi have been married for almost 9 years just like Dev- Rishita 😆 Their husband-wife relationship is stuck somewhere, clearly one-sided  😆 And that’s how it is going to be. As someone said, Shiva doesn’t even have good bonding with his own son. It took 2 years for Raavi even to bring Mitthu out and with current mental state of Shiva, don’t think it is going to help his bonding with Mitthu. Raavi is pretty much being a single parent here.

Edited by mpks1 - 1 years ago
Originally posted by mpks1

Prerna has gotten the kids on her side and Dhara knows about it.

She asks the kids to dress up like tiger and help her out. She even pinched Mitthu’s cheek and  kissed him but the cutie rubbed it off 😆

Shesh wants to let hos mom know about him becoming a Tiger but Prerna stops him.

Precap  for tomorrow 

Prerna says food is teady. Rushita adks her to send the food to her room. Prerna says she has a short video to show everyone and assembles them in one room. By then Shesh comes and locks the door from outside. They all hear Tiger roar from outside and get scared not knowing what happened to them.

Mahanta ko har jagah khusna hai. Without that she cannot survive.  Apna imp dikana hai.

Hope kids doesn't fall into trouble since the adults are locked in. 🙏🙏

Originally posted by Lovely2021

Mahanta ko har jagah khusna hai. Without that she cannot survive.  Apna imp dikana hai.

Hope kids doesn't fall into trouble since the adults are locked in. 🙏🙏

Ofcourse they are going to fall into trouble or it could be the entry of Shweta to kidnap the rest of the Kandya kids just like my wild imagination because now she wants money. 😆

Episode starts with Raavi feeding Mitthu in her room 

Mitthu says, “ Maa, Papa Dadhi ke saat mast khaana khaane honge, hum bhi unke saat khaaye?”

Raavi says, “bilkul bhi nahi, bahar nahi jaana hai  aur Shesh aur Mitthu (she meant Chiku but this is a slip up) ke saat bhi nahi khelna samje”

Mitthu says, “ Maa par mujhe bada mazaa aa raha hai, aisa pehle kabhi nahi aaya”

Raavi says, “ par aap shaitani nahi karoge, ok” feeds him food and says, “good boy” 

Edited by mpks1 - 1 years ago

Why are they making these to into vamps??

Involving children in this nonsense 💔

Doodh ka jalaa chhas bhi phoonk ke peeta hai.

They know what bhabhi is capable of. And they saw how she is already using innocent kids to start emotional drama.
they also know how their husbands are: bhabhichhhap. Shiva due to his condition is already bhabhi’s shikaar. She boasts of controlling ‘my team’ . Dev will soon fall. Soon as Chhutki  is back.

To me as a mother , it looks like, they are guiding their kids, to avoid extra attachment. Kids are impressionable & Bhabhi or Suman won’t even blink manipulating these kids to make them against their mothers.

I would be guarded too! 

Edited by spdp - 1 years ago

Episode starts with Raavi feeding Mitthu in her room 

Mitthu says, “ Maa, Papa Dadhi ke saat mast khaana khaane honge, hum bhi unke saat khaaye?”

Raavi says, “bilkul bhi nahi, bahar nahi jaana hai  aur Shesh aur Mitthu (she meant Chiku but this is a slip up) ke saat bhi nahi khelna samje”

Mitthu says, “ Maa par mujhe bada mazaa aa raha hai, aisa pehle kanhi nahi asya”

Raavi says, “ par aap shaitani nahi karoge, ok” feeds him food and says, “good boy” 

I love the way Mithu speaks so cute ❤️

I loved his dialogue when he said, mujhe maar nahi khani maine kuch nahi kiya holding onto Chiku by the waist  😳❤️😆

Originally posted by spdp

Doodh ka jalaa chhas bhi phoonk ke peeta hai.

They know what bhabhi is capable of. And they saw how she is already using innocent kids to start emotional drama.
they also know how their husbands are: bhabhichhhap. Shiva due to his condition is already bhabhi’s shikaar. She boasts of controlling ‘my team’ . Dev will soon fall. Soon as Chhutki  is back.

To me as a mother , it looks like, they are guiding their kids, to avoid extra attachment. Kids are impressionable & Bhabhi or Suman won’t even blink manipulating these kids to make them against their mothers.

I would be guarded too! 

True i agree. Its still so sad that kids can not be kids cos of the mistakes of adults in the family.

Dhara and Prerna have already started their drama. 

Synopsis Updated

F03E283D-E0E9-4C71-AA13-AB3BA9077B92.jpeg

It used to Bhabima and Shweta hatches a plan all these days, now Prerna has joined too😕

No one sits across and talks in this house. Even if they did Bhabima and Suman will dismiss others sorrows and grievances because for them, their sorrow is the one that needs to be addressed, others can rot in the hell hole called Kandya Niwas.

So eventually Prerna will go back to Kaneda with Krissuuuu, then why is she working hard to unite the family?  Or is she going to sacrifice Krisuuu to Shweta and leave for Kaneda for good 😆

Now that Krisuuuu has money, Shweta is not going to let him off the hook that easily 😆

I m slowly getting detached again from this wahiyaat show and i prefer to keep it that way becoz nothing is anymore appealing to me neither shivi nor kids reason i m getting highly uncomfortable the way adults are behaving infront of kids or with kids and using them for their own agenda/ulterior motive 

For writers it always 

Bhabhi/krish ki non existent dukh dard peeda>>>>>>others 

Also current characters ko hi jhela nahi jaata ab prerna  ko tolerate nahi kar sakti aate hi baacho ko Target bana liya 

Thankyou for tagging me di 💜