Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Anjali_98

I love the way Mithu speaks so cute ❤️

I loved his dialogue when he said, mujhe maar nahi khani maine kuch nahi kiya holding onto Chiku by the waist  😳❤️😆

Mithu is sweetheart ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Just saying:

Piddi’s room had

Sport bike (hanging on the wall- have never seen him biking anywhere)

Electric Guitar 

Drums

Bech diya hota toh bhi garibi kam ho jaati- chhutki ke liye paise mil jaate.

He is very much in awe of ksphshweta (that’s how MO says it) - donate him. Let shweta go to canada. 
want shweta to point his overnight amiri is thanks to his in-laws- again. Let’s see if he stays Amir after the fact comes out that he is still married.

Not that it matters- Suman brazenly brought disu while Rasvi was around. So oh well let’s see how they go this time. RA’s fav will stay. 

Prerna will be forever Dhara bhakt. She is been taken in the mighty wings. already acting extra sweet & mahaan & chirpy (trying to show all 3 D R R in her)

Edited by spdp - 1 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Rishita- Shesh scene, Dev is also there.

Rishita is feeding Noodles to Shesh 

Shesh says,  “Momma, mujhe Mitthu aur Chiku ke saat khaana hai, please Maa”

Rishita says, “koi kahi nahi jaa raha hai, chup chaap yahan baito aut khaana khaao warna punishment milegi, hasn, chalo, chalo, chalo, agle bite,” Shesh eats and Rishita says good boy.

Dev is watching new on his laptop

News Anchor says, “Chalte hain agle khabar ki ore, ek Tiger Somnath ke andhar gus aaya hai”

Dev says, “oh no!”

Rishita asks “kya hua?”

Dev says, “Somnath ke andhar ek Tiger guss aayaa hai usne kaafi logon ko zakhmi bhi kar diya hai”

Shesh comes to Dev, “Papa mujhe bhi uss gjar mei jasna hai jahan pe Toger hai” 🤣

Rishita says to Shesh, “ho? Jaao jaao uska breakfast bann jaao, jaao, koi kahi nahi jaa raha hai khabardar ghar ke bahar paer ralha thaa, aur tum bhi Dev”

Dev asks, “mein?”

Rishita says, “haan, tum bhi, chalo Shesh khasna khaao, Tiger dekhna  hai  tujhe” continues to feed him food.

I find Rishita to have eased up and mellowed with Shesh now, much better than what she was during the early post-leap scenes. At this time I would says Shesh is the only one receiving some kind of care from both the parents. 

Saakshi2k thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali_98

I love the way Mithu speaks so cute ❤️

I loved his dialogue when he said, mujhe maar nahi khani maine kuch nahi kiya holding onto Chiku by the waist  😳❤️😆

This one 🤏🏻💓

FneKc8IXgAAOhwz.jpeg

Inko dekhke mujhe mera bachpan yaad aata hai, my sister, a kaand maker like shesh, my brother, youngest one, meek and shy, kaand me phas jaane wala and me the eldest one, saves them and sameto raita 🤣

Anjali_98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spdp

Just saying:

Piddi’s room had

Sport bike (hanging on the wall- have never seen him biking anywhere)

Electric Guitar 

Drums

Bech diya hota toh bhi garibi kam ho jaati- chhutki ke liye paise mil jaate.

He is very much in awe of ksphshweta (that’s how MO says it) - donate him. Let shweta go to canada. 
want shweta to point his overnight amiri is thanks to his in-laws- again. Let’s see if he stays Amir after the fact comes out that he is still married.

Not that it matters- Suman brazenly brought disu while Rasvi was around. So oh well let’s see how they go this time. RA’s fav will stay. 

Prerna will be forever Dhara bhakt. She is been taken in the mighty wings. already acting extra sweet & mahaan & chirpy (trying to show all 3 D R R in her)

@ bold yeh kab liya ussne ?? 

Where did he get the money from ??

And when was he ever into that stuff 😲

mpks1 thumbnail

Next scene they show Raavi watching the news flash about Tiger escaping the forest.

Anchor says, “paas ke jungle se  ek Tiger Somnath ke andhar guss aaya hai kaha  jaa raha hai ki raasta batsk gaya hai”

Raavi tells Mitthu, “Mitthu suno, ghar ke bahar bilkul mat jaana, Tiger ghoom raha hai, aur aapke jaise chote bacchon ko hi sabse pehle khaata hai ok, ye dekho” And shows him the news video, “aakhri bar ye Tiger ko M.G. Road ke aas paas dekha gaya thaa, logon ko appeal ki jaa rahe hai ki woh apne ghar mei rahe”

Mitthu gets up from the bed and hides behind Raavi and she hugs him.

Anjali_98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saakshi2k

This one 🤏🏻💓

FneKc8IXgAAOhwz.jpeg

Inko dekhke mujhe mera bachpan yaad aata hai, my sister, a kaand maker like shesh, my brother, youngest one, meek and shy, kaand me phas jaane wala and me the eldest one, saves them and sameto raita 🤣

Yes what a sweet moment they had ❤️😳

I am sure you had to always keep them out of trouble 😆

Edited by Anjali_98 - 1 years ago
manny136 thumbnail

Oh gosh in precap they are all in shivis room lol shivi and rishita are sitting on the bed and i think gaumbi is in front and he looks drunk again lol suman in her wheelchair and dev krish and dhara are standing lol shivi now has a tv in their bedroom lol

Saakshi2k thumbnail

Can someone tell me is Raavi wearing the shirt of shiva in today's episode? Same to Same lag raha hai 🥲😂😂

Fm0q2mZXgAIs1yZ.jpeg

Anjali_98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

Oh gosh in precap they are all in shivis room lol shivi and rishita are sitting on the bed and i think gaumbi is in front and he looks drunk again lol suman in her wheelchair and dev krish and dhara are standing lol shivi now has a tv in their bedroom lol

Why are they all in that room?? 😆

Watching the news??