Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HereAsMyself thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: BrhannadaArmour

Thanks for the tag! The challenge of writing a detective story plot in 25 or even 100 words is too daunting for me, so I submitted a ficlet of the maximum length.

Nice!

But you don't just to have to write something 'detective', per se. You could also write something about a character that's a detective (such as the period he/ she faces during a case, maybe? Or the disillusionment that may come from constantly witnessing the darker side of human nature?) Will you give that a shot?

I myself won't write a thriller/ mystery, but something that explores characters.

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Thank you dear for calling me. Alas, last time I didn't have time to participate. I hope now I can)

cheers2all thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tournesol

If you want to use language as the Bengali element, few signature words or phrases can be allowed. But the primary language of the story should remain English.

Thanks 🤗

Submitted my entry 🙈

Aquabutterfly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bee222

Guys! Interested? 

Thank you for the tag smiley31

The answer is yes. Just need an idea now 😆

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bee222

Guys, check this out if you're interested! 🥰

Thanks for the tag 🐝.

I would like to participate in this but I have zero knowledge about Bengali literature. So I pass. May be next time. 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic

Thanks for the tag 🐝.

I would like to participate in this but I have zero knowledge about Bengali literature. So I pass. May be next time. 

You can write about Enola, Sherlock, Poirot but just somehow include a Bengali element to it. 

I have the same issue, but I think thats the challenge for non Bengalis (and Bengalis have a slight advantage there) but still, it will be fun to give the author in you some challange.

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

You can write about Enola, Sherlock, Poirot but just somehow include a Bengali element to it. 

I have the same issue, but I think thats the challenge for non Bengalis (and Bengalis have a slight advantage there) but still, it will be fun to give the author in you some challange.

I think non Bengalis have seen enough Bengalis to know at least some common things about them. Besides, there are more things in common than you think 😆

@LoveHopeMagic: I feel it is the shared love for the detective characters that matters more over here, whatever the origin. Please do give it a try 🤗

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

I think non Bengalis have seen enough Bengalis to know at least some common things about them. Besides, there are more things in common than you think 😆

@LoveHopeMagic: I feel it is the shared love for the detective characters that matters more over here, whatever the origin. Please do give it a try 🤗

Woh baad mein stereotypes ho jaate hai😪 

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly

Thank you for the tag smiley31

The answer is yes. Just need an idea now 😆

Check the prompt pictures, may give you some inspiration for ficlets 😆

Sarcy thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Three tags already! smiley36

Haven't written in a while but maybe this can wake up my dead muse. smiley14 Thanks, ladies (and Shibu whose tag is getting knocked off)!

Edited by Sarcy - 1 years ago