Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: tournesol

Hello Detectives' Squad! Wanna sign up? :)

Thanks for the invite! This is my favourite genre! πŸ€—

If my brain decides to cooperate, would love to participate πŸ˜³

If not, would still love to encourage everyone and read the wonderful entries πŸ‘πŸΌ

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Ei to, besh poetry likhecho! 😍 Jara poetry bhalo kore tader story o khub bhalo hoy. Tumi lekho, looking forward!

NoeticLife thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Special Contribution) 0 Thumbnail + 5

I love detective stories but I don't know if I'll have the time to write. Since there is a month till the deadline, I might have enough time to write especially since the number of words aren't all that much, but I can't commit. Also, I don't know much about Bengal so I don't know if I'll be able to write about it. But we'll see.

Thanks for tagging me. It's super interesting, and I'll try to participate.

Edited by NoeticLife - 1 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: MinionBoss

It has been quite some time since I've put pen to paper...I might just take part this time. Especially in the ficlet section. You have some interesting prompts there. 

Open voting karna please

This is the moment I have lived 20 years of my IF life for...to judge Shreya😈

Dekho wo pal aagaya hai

cheers2all thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bee222

Do give this a try if interested! πŸ€—❀️

Oh wow! This sounds super interesting. Will try to submit something....for fun. 

Question - The rules say it should be in English, but what if the Bengali element I plan to use is the language?

P.S. Thanks for tagging πŸ€—

Edited by cheers2all - 1 years ago
Savera84 thumbnail

Thanks for the tags.  I can't guarantee, but I will try.

Good initiative Bee and Tiara.πŸ‘πŸΌ

The thread is done beautifully.  Everyone involved has done a good job. πŸ‘

Cheers..

NINALOGY thumbnail

Wow talented girls are again upto something very interesting with intriguing concept. 

Good luck to you guys and good luck to all participants. Would like to read some great pieces of writing πŸ˜³ 

Thanks for the tag Shibu 

Edited by NINALOGY - 1 years ago
LizzieBennet thumbnail

Thanks for the tag, ladies! Very interesting contest and prompts. Not sure if I can participate given the current state of my muse but I’ll try! β€οΈ Not promising anything though! πŸ˜³

BrhannadaArmour thumbnail

Thanks for the tag! The challenge of writing a detective story plot in 25 or even 100 words is too daunting for me, so I submitted a ficlet of the maximum length.

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: cheers2all

Question - The rules say it should be in English, but what if the Bengali element I plan to use is the language?

If you want to use language as the Bengali element, few signature words or phrases can be allowed. But the primary language of the story should remain English.