Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NatkhatPyare thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Anyway hope that cheers you up. You’re not alone and that was the intent of my reply to you. 😆

Well tbh... I never really cared for a valentine. At the most it was a feeling of missing out on what everyone was doing... But on a personal level I'm very much happy with myself. People come with their own emotional baggages and require maintenance ... Too much trouble. I'm happy without all that 😆

Edited by NatkhatPyare - 1 years ago
bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: semantic.error

Buying Atta instead of starving in this economy. 😲

@bq Found you a rich person  to be besties with. 

Huh? Who said I befriend people when I find out they are wealthy? It's a coincidence that I now consider Nimbu my best friend. I can't live without her. 

JayaBachan thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Alright. I think I know what happened, as I am a detective. 

FF (the real one) is dead. A spirit has taken over. The spirit who took over is a girl who really never did receive valentine's day gift. She killed FF last year and has been living as her ever since. She has no recollection of receiving a gift because she does not remember the experiences FF has lived through. 

https://youtu.be/pWBs_ZMHMdA

Eydis thumbnail

Halat of this thread 😳

https://youtu.be/N0jnLZxYwYc

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

Well tbh... I never really cared for a valentine. At the most it was a feeling of missing out on what everyone was doing... But on a personal never I'm very much happy with myself. People come with their own emotional baggages and require maintenance ... Too much trouble. I'm happy without all that 😆

I only felt awkward about it in school because nearly all the girls in my class would receive a rose. I’m pretty sure half of them bought themselves a rose and pretended it was from an admirer. Then I stopped giving a shit as I got older. Valentine’s day is nothing but a commercial celebration used to boost business up and make money. I really don’t care BUT c’mon! I’ve been alive for almost 31 years and ONE fcuker kahin ka couldn’t send me a rose? 🤣

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Bloody hell. I hate giving massages as well but I LOVE receiving them. It’s my biggest weakness in life. I guess I’ll stay unmarried because I can’t compromise with not getting a daily massage. WOT IS THE PURPOSE OF MARRIAGE if I have to keep paying $90 when I can get it for free. 

Umeed pe duniya kayam hai. Keep wishing that and the universe will hear ya. 😆

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

For me it doesn't necessarily mean only the couple wala thing, I and my sister celebrate it with each other. It may or may not involve gifts, one of us cooks other's favorite dish or we go out for dinner.. This day has always been my first official leave of the year from office for past so many years. If you love someone, be it a romantic relation or not, make that person feel extra special on this day. ❤️

No points for guessing, I am single. 😆

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

I know someone who would like some of that chocolate 

All tags are coincidental. 

Taaro ki daro dasha aisi ki jyotshi ne chocolate khana se mana kara hai..

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I only felt awkward about it in school because nearly all the girls in my class would receive a rose. I’m pretty sure half of them bought themselves a rose and pretended it was from an admirer. Then I stopped giving a shit as I got older. Valentine’s day is nothing but a commercial celebration used to boost business up and make money. I really don’t care BUT c’mon! I’ve been alive for almost 31 years and ONE fcuker kahin ka couldn’t send me a rose? 🤣

You have never gotten a rose? I am starting to believe BQ's theory 😳

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Yes that hurts... I totally understand.  🤗