Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: Charu21

For me it doesn't necessarily mean only the couple wala thing, I and my sister celebrate it with each other. It may or may not involve gifts, one of us cooks other's favorite dish or we go out for dinner.. This day has always been my first official leave of the year from office for past so many years. If you love someone, be it a romantic relation or not, make that person feel extra special on this day. β€οΈ

No points for guessing, I am single. πŸ˜†

Hi, I am Aakash, New in this forum

Kya tum Mujhse dosti karogi Single Girl?

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: semantic.error

Buying Atta instead of starving in this economy. πŸ˜²

@bq Found you a rich person  to be besties with. 

πŸ˜† I called and went to stores in search of Atta. Kids love roti. Told my daughter, I got you Atta now no more toys for next 2 years. She was like papa has lot of money don’t worry. I said where? She showed me box where we keep all pennies. 

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: semantic.error

You have never gotten a rose? I am starting to believe BQ's theory πŸ˜³

Mastermind I Have A Mind Of A Mastermind GIF - Mastermind Master I Have A Mind Of A Mastermind - Discover & Share GIFs

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Can you be my dewaani if I be yours? πŸ˜³

https://youtu.be/TLMwig47xqo

Hell yes! You already know you are the one why I came out of my silent reader phase and logged in to my otherwise dead account after years! β­οΈ

But.. is this a wrong number? Was it meant for BQ, as the song had Juhi Chavla.. but then I never saw you as Arbaaz Khan! πŸ€“ Ye sab kya ho raha hai! πŸ˜†

MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Hope he feels better soon. If he takes too long, go without him and then pretend you didn't. Then once he is better, go with him again and pretend it's a brand new place you've never been to. 

I can wait until summerπŸ˜†

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Huh? Who said I befriend people when I find out they are wealthy? It's a coincidence that I now consider Nimbu my best friend. I can't live without her. 

Come over, I will make spinach roti while the Atta lasts. don’t tell zeal that I have spinach. πŸ˜‰

NatkhatPyare thumbnail
Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Umeed pe duniya kayam hai. Keep wishing that and the universe will hear ya. πŸ˜†

Maybe they'll come up with a Robot massager in future which needs only electric charging in return. Fingu utna to return me de hi degi πŸ˜†

Maybe Fingu could even get those custom made in the appearance of John or Arjun or Srk .. or maybe get all three of them made and keep them for different days... πŸ˜†

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Charu21

For me it doesn't necessarily mean only the couple wala thing, I and my sister celebrate it with each other. It may or may not involve gifts, one of us cooks other's favorite dish or we go out for dinner.. This day has always been my first official leave of the year from office for past so many years. If you love someone, be it a romantic relation or not, make that person feel extra special on this day. β€οΈ

No points for guessing, I am single. πŸ˜†

πŸ‘waah single ho na ho making a day extra special for someone be it anyone is a good choice. Uske liye waise valentine nhi chaiye but formality ke liye valentine day hi sahi.🀘

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Hi, I am Aakash, New in this forum

Kya tum Mujhse dosti karogi Single Girl?

πŸ˜†

Puri post me bas "single" word hi dikha na tujhe! πŸ˜† 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

Maybe they'll come up with a Robot massager in future which needs only electric charging in return. Fingu utna to return me de hi degi πŸ˜†

Maybe Fingu could even get those custom made in the appearance of John or Arjun or Srk .. or maybe get all three of them made and keep them for different days... πŸ˜†

A robot massager that looks like combination of SRK, john and Arjun. πŸ€£ I don’t even wanna imagine.