Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Member topic: What are your Valentine's day plans? - Page 5

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
This content was originally posted by: FingerFetish

Aw Nathu, I’m in the same situation. In fact, if it makes you feel any better, I’ve never in my life received any rose or valentine gift from anyone. 😆 Fcuk valentine’s day! 

NO WAY. I don't believe this. Are you sure they didn't give something to you with that intention and you were like "AW! Such a nice gift from a FRIEND! Thanks BUDDY!"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: semantic.error

Gentle reminder to everyone to dump your partners by 1st Feb. You can't afford eggs, how will you afford Valentine's day in this economy

When should we get back together then? 1st March? Just in time for my birthday😆

JayaBachan thumbnail

Oh it’s very possible. I remember in school, they used to sell valentines roses and people would buy a rose and have it sent to the valentine during class. The rose came attached with a note which sometimes had the recipients name on it, but mostly it was signed off as a secret admirer. 

I never got one. 

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: FingerFetish

Aw Nathu, I’m in the same situation. In fact, if it makes you feel any better, I’ve never in my life received any rose or valentine gift from anyone. 😆 Fcuk valentine’s day! 

How on earth that's even possible!! Even this forum is full of your diwanaas!! ❤️ 

Charu21 thumbnail

EXACTLY!!

JayaBachan thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: bollyqueen0

NO WAY. I don't believe this. Are you sure they didn't give something to you with that intention and you were like "AW! Such a nice gift from a FRIEND! Thanks BUDDY!"

NEVER. I’m telling you, I’ve never experienced Valentine’s day. I’ve always wanted a bouquet of roses or flowers sent to me by a secret admirer but all I ever got in life was random guys sending me poke notifications on facebook. 😳

Edited by FingerFetish - 1 years ago
NatkhatPyare thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Charu21

How on earth that's even possible!! Even this forum is full of your diwanaas!! ❤️ 

I wrote almost the same thing too 😆

JayaBachan thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Charu21

Those are fake dewaanas. I’m talking about the real wala ones. 😆

Charu21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

I saw that just after posting my comment! 😆

JayaBachan thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

Anyway hope that cheers you up. You’re not alone and that was the intent of my reply to you. 😆