Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Yeah looks like I picked the most toxic season to get hooked to.🤦🏻‍♀️

Still waiting for 8+ hours in waiting rooms, I spent discussing the show with friends like you - it was a satisfying escape from real life. 

Originally posted by: iheartChai

It was a long time ago. Probably 1st season is the most normal scene 😆

Hopefaith thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IAMHope

I’ll be honest.

I’m using this forum and the show as a crutch as I deal with a terminally ill parent. Sometimes when nothing makes sense you want to hold o to something that appears “normal”. 

It’s been a year now. I should try to wean off. 😭

Ash you are a sweetheart,❤️  I have told you this before too, smart, funny and at the same time very sincere and sensible, I don’t know anyone on this forum personally but I feel the connection I am sending across My prayers, my strength to you Ash to help you in your difficult times 

If my post hurt you in any way I am really really sorry from my heart,if it triggered something in your heart then too I am sorry 🙏

I look forward to seeing your posts everyday, I wish for calmer, happier days for you, 

Come Here Ash🤗 🤗Much love to you and your family 💕

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

@Red:  Absolutely not Nitya . Thank you for being my friend. I appreciate it. 🤗

Now I’m going to edit my post so I don’t spread doom and gloom. 

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

Ash you are a sweetheart,❤️  I have told you this before too, smart, funny and at the same time very sincere and sensible, I don’t know anyone on this forum personally but I feel the connection I am sending across My prayers, my strength to you Ash to help you in your difficult times 

If my post hurt you in any way I am really really sorry from my heart,if it triggered something in your heart then too I am sorry 🙏

I look forward to seeing your posts everyday, I wish for calmer, happier days for you, 

Hopefaith thumbnail

@Red:  Absolutely not Nitya . Thank you for being my friend. I appreciate it. 🤗

Now I’m going to edit my post so I don’t spread doom and gloom. 

don’t edit it , it’s okay you have taken ownership of your pain that’s also a part of healing and facing it  and it won’t spread any doom and gloom, it will help people become stronger, 

Choco_mint thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I’ll be honest.

I’m using this forum and the show as a crutch as I deal with a terminally ill parent. Sometimes when nothing makes sense you want to hold o to something that appears “normal”. 

It’s been a year now. I should try to wean off. 😭

Big hug to you 🤗 

Pray you and your family get through this difficult time with love and compassion! 

Lots of strength to you x 

You and your family will be in my prayers x 

I don't know what it is but this story has stirred us in away! 

Big hug to everyone in this forum! 🤗 

shivu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Big hug and prayers🙏🏼🙏🏼

I know exactly how do you feel. I know how hard to pretend normal in front of them.
stay strong for them 

Hopefaith thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siri918

Honestly saying in all this, I like Abhir. he is doing whatever Akshu should do with Abhi. ayina dikha raha hai. 6 pack hone se hero nahi bante! atcha admee be hona ta! 

i like his acting and dialogues too. playing mouth organ for his mom and care for his mom and dad. when Abhi knows he is his son bahut royega! 

my opinion Abhir is the star attraction of the show,  right now, if the makers have brains, they should immediately start abhir akshu Abhimanyu track, it will be interesting and fun to watch and something to look forward to and of course add birla goenka etc to the mix.

who wants to watch 

Abhinav Sharmaji ke Haseen Sapane or 

MMMM ke Darawane Sapane 

Edited by Hopefaith - 1 years ago
sunshining thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

Sending lots of hugs, best wishes and prayers your way Ash.🤗🤗

I am glad you are using this show and forum for diversion. Despite its cringe and DDP, I hope it does provide momentary respite. 

Hang in there 

sunshining thumbnail

Hi Nitya, so sorry never got back to you about the ipad issue. 

Finally started using it. Havent come across any issues so far. 

Can you explain the issue again. Does it only happen randomly?

Hopefaith thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshining

Hi Nitya, so sorry never got back to you about the ipad issue. 

Finally started using it. Havent come across any issues so far. 

Can you explain the issue again. Does it only happen randomly?

Nisha🤗 when I use my tablet for IF half the screen gets covered with this blank screen with an ad in the middle, the ad disappears after a few seconds, this happens when I am reading posts 

if I have to make a new post the box to make a post vanishes from the screen as soon as I start typing so I type blindly without being able to see what I am typing, once I am done I press the back button and I get it back, this doesn’t happen if I’m replying to a post, so most of the times I find it easier to reply than make a new post, my explanation sounds like gibberish to me, hope it makes sense.❤️