Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: strancho

No reaction for your one shots then 😏😒

Part 3:

One day Anuj sees Maaya dancing on "Hawa Hawai". He realizes the dance he saw 26 years ago was the fake version. He decides to dispose of the fake version. He sends divorce paper to MAA. He decides to give his entire property to MAA as alimony so that she does not come back to him ever. He tells MAA that mata pitas should always be together. As Kavya dumped V for Mohit, MAA decides to start afresh with her Baccho Ke Pita. MaayAn and Anuraj get married in the same Mandap. Anu prepares Khichdi for all the guests. All of them lives happily ever after. No drama, no fight. Due to lack of drama, TRP falls below 0.2. SP axes the show.

Edited by MOTHERHOOD - 1 years ago
strancho thumbnail

Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

Part 3:

One day Anuj sees Maaya dancing on "Hawa Hawai". He realizes the dance he saw 26 years ago was the fake version. He decides to dispose of the fake version. He sends divorce paper to MAA. He decides to give his entire property to MAA as alimony so that she does not come back to him ever. He tells MAA that mata pitas should always be together. As Kavya dumped V for Mohit, MAA decides to start afresh with her Baccho Ke Pita. MaayAn and Anuraj get married in the same Mandap. Anu prepares Khichdi for all the guests. All of them lives happily ever after. No drama, no fight. Due to lack of drama, TRP falls below 0.2. SP axes the show.

You can do better my dear but Chalo koi nah ye bhi chalega 🤣

Loveforworld thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Star plus axes the show was best. 🤣

Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

Part 2:

15 days later:

Today is CA’s school’s annual picnic. This year the parents are invited to the picnic. There is going to be a dancing competition where a kid will participate with both of her parents. MAAya wanted to participate, but Anuj requested that she let Anuj and AnupaMAA perform with CA as all kids will participate with both their parents, not only their mother. After a lot of convincing, MAAya agreed to their request and decided to join just as a guest. CA left in the early morning with her school. While Anuj decided to reach the venue directly from his office, MAA planned to drive to the venue after taking a dance class. While AnupaMAA was leaving for the picnic, Bapuji called her.

Bapuji: Beti, I am sorry to call you now. But, Pakhi has gone crazy. She is screaming and throwing things. Can you come for a while? We can not calm her.

MAA’s class got over early today. So, she planned to pay a visit to Pakhi before going to the picnic spot. She had ample time on her hand.

After reaching SH, she saw Pakhi was throwing her clothes from her suitcase to the street.

Pakhi: I planned for our honeymoon for so long. I paid for the trip, but now Adhik is refusing to go. I packed the suitcase with so much excitement. Now, what's the point of this packed suitcase anyway?

Adhik: Shut up you liar. You did not pay a dime. I kept my monthly salary in the drawer for monthly expenses, but you spend all of them on advance booking for our honeymoon. How am I going to survive this month? I told you that I would take you to honeymoon somewhere in India, but you arranged for a honeymoon in Bali with my hard earned money. You worthless girl.

Pakhi: Stop it miser. Why would I spend my honeymoon in India. Why could not you afford a honeymoon in Bali. I did not even ask for USA or Europe tour. Why did not you take a loan from your office?

Adhik: Loans are only given to permanent employees. I am not permanent yet.

MAA: Pakhi stop it.

Pakhi: You shut up. Buddy wanted to give Adhik a loan, but you stopped him. You don't want your kids to enjoy a luxurious life. Just a few days back you, CA and Buddy paid a visit to Bali. But, when I wished to go you asked me to enjoy with my money not yours. You are very selfish.

Toshuu: Pakhi, how could you except Mummy to give you money for your honeymoon? She did not give me money despite knowing I would be beaten up if I did not get the money. She is a selfish lady.

Baaa: I had to keep my jewellery as mortgage to save my grandson. But, the mother did not give a single penny. She is a black spot in the name of motherhood.

The fight got uglier when Samar slapped Toshu for hurling abuses at her mother. They only stopped fighting when Bapuji fell on the ground. MAA rushed Bapuji to the hospital. After making sure Bapuji is alright, she left for the picnic.

She reached late. MAAya saved the day by performing with CA and Anuj. Her family won the first prize.

CA: Mummy, where were you? I cried so much. I thought like the last time I could not perform, but MaaYa danced with us. We won. I am so happy.

MAA: I am sorry. Your Nanupapa...

CA: No problem. I know you have lots of work. As long as my MAA is with me I have no problem.

AnupaMaa’s heart skipped a beat. CA has become used to her absence. She has found her only mother in MAAya. 

It was lunch time. There was a separate table for each family. Anuj has kept a place for her beside him at the table. While she was about to sit, CA dragged MAAya to their table. A photographer wanted to take their family photo.

Anuj asked AnupaMaa to pose for the photo. Though anger and despair were visible in his eyes, he still did not give up on her. MAA thanked God for blessing her with such an understanding husband and daughter. Guilt consumed her for letting them down always.

Photographer: Where is the mother? I mean the one who performed with you .She is not the one who has participated with you.

CA: There is my MAA. MAA come here. We will take a family picture.

AnupaMaa reluctantly moved away. She made space for MAAya. The photographer clicked a picture of the three of them. He showed them the picture. The picture has come out so perfect. It looks like a perfect family. A cold wave escaped through AnupaMaa’s nerves. Suddenly she felt so out of place. She felt like an extra tagging along with a happy family. Her kids and ex-husband never let her attend any program with them, but her present family always welcomed her, it was she who always rejected their invitation to be an uninvited guest to her ex-family. Her new family always kept a chair for her at the table to sit with them, but she never sat with them as she was busy serving her ex-family. While she was busy fixing the world, heaven slipped from her hand.

You wrote perfectly as I see Maa and Shah family. Thank you.

Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Milk_cake

Please make anuj to fall for maaya 😆

That is what I want too and right under Maa’s nose.🤣

Akka1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Please continue I want to know what will happen next

Musketeer_95 thumbnail

Pls continue . This is awesome. Keep writing such fanfics as they give ultimate relief unlike the show . You should make a seperate column in forum where you write such satisfying fanfics. It's soothing to the brain. 

Edited by Musketeer_95 - 1 years ago
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Make Maaya preggers with Anuj’s baby

Anu is at SH due to another kaand emergency. She tells Anuj she might be late & to have dinner without her

Anuj is upset Anu & him are growing apart. He picks up a bottle of whiskey. One glass turns to two which turns to 5. Anuj is drunk

Maaya ruins her outfit while cooking for CA. She puts CA to bed. She then goes to change & wears one of Anu sari, unknowingly the one that was gifted by Anuj to Anu.

Anuj walks in & he thinks Anu is waiting for him. She has worn his gifted sari. He walks towards her and gently caresses her face, runs his fingers over the neckline of the blouse , moving his finger to her lips softly whispering ‘Anu’. He goes to kiss her & Maaya immediately stops him. She tells Anuj that she is Maaya & not Anu. 
Anuj smirks & says ‘I know but for tonight can you be my Anu’. Maaya secretly has fallen in love with Anuj after spending so much time with him. She agrees. They make passionate love. Anuj wakes up in the morning & realizes what happened. He feels torn, guilty..yet satisfied & happy. 

Anu returns in the afternoon for a lunch break & feels something is amiss but then ignored it as she needs her brain power for Shahs
Few days later Maaya is seen throwing up & takes a test. She is pregnant with Anujs baby 

Ria23 thumbnail

Need part 3

Need Anuj maya together 

Plus Maa getting kicked out with full bezatti

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

Make Maaya preggers with Anuj’s baby

Anu is at SH due to another kaand emergency. She tells Anuj she might be late & to have dinner without her

Anuj is upset Anu & him are growing apart. He picks up a bottle of whiskey. One glass turns to two which turns to 5. Anuj is drunk

Maaya ruins her outfit while cooking for CA. She puts CA to bed. She then goes to change & wears one of Anu sari, unknowingly the one that was gifted by Anuj to Anu.

Anuj walks in & he thinks Anu is waiting for him. She has worn his gifted sari. He walks towards her and gently caresses her face, runs his fingers over the neckline of the blouse , moving his finger to her lips softly whispering ‘Anu’. He goes to kiss her & Maaya immediately stops him. She tells Anuj that she is Maaya & not Anu. 
Anuj smirks & says ‘I know but for tonight can you be my Anu’. Maaya secretly has fallen in love with Anuj after spending so much time with him. She agrees. They make passionate love. Anuj wakes up in the morning & realizes what happened. He feels torn, guilty..yet satisfied & happy. 

Anu returns in the afternoon for a lunch break & feels something is amiss but then ignored it as she needs her brain power for Shahs
Few days later Maaya is seen throwing up & takes a test. She is pregnant with Anujs baby 

Best case scenario. I just imagined the passionate love making scene of Maaya-Anuj. It's hot.