Anupamaa

The realization - Page 3

TheSunShine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

I get the frustration with Maa and her maayka jaap. But when on one hand everyone despises Ravanraj and Paritrash for cheating their wives, why is anyone rooting for Anuj to cheat on Anupamaa, now, when he is legally married to Anupamaa. Anuj having had been in multiple relationships, earlier, when he was single is a different matter. Even then, nowhere is it mentioned he was two timing. Why would he start now.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TheSunShine

I get the frustration with Maa and her maayka jaap. But when on one hand everyone despises Ravanraj and Paritrash for cheating their wives, why is anyone rooting for Anuj to cheat on Anupamaa, now, when he is legally married to Anupamaa. Anuj having had been in multiple relationships, earlier, when he was single is a different matter. Even then, nowhere is it mentioned he was two timing. Why would he start now.

I was just joking. I don't want Anuj to cheat on MAA. But, if he falls for MAAya after divorcing MAA then I have no problem.

TheSunShine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

I was just joking. I don't want Anuj to cheat on MAA. But, if he falls for MAAya after divorcing MAA then I have no problem.

An unattached person can do whatever they want. I don’t want to stretch this as a chewing gum but adultery cannot/should not be joked about.

Musketeer_95 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TheSunShine

Edited by Musketeer_95 - 1 years ago