Anupamaa

The realization

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Part 1:

She returned to her home after 7 days . While passing by CA's room, she peeped inside. She got a glimpse of CA lying beside her husband, both fast asleep while MAAya was sleeping resting her head beside CA and holding her little hand. For a brief moment, she felt uneasy seeing MAAya sleeping so close to her daughter and husband. Though she is very grateful to MAAya for volunteering to look after her family, still somewhere inside her she is repenting leaving her family when they needed her the most with MAAya.  After months of custody battle with MAAya, the court finally granted joint custody of CA to both MaAn and MAAya. Now, CA leaves with both her families alternatively. The arrangement is working perfectly as MAAya is very cooperative and wants the best for her daughter. Luckily, MAAya is not behaving like a rival, she is very co-operative and the three of them are co-parenting easily. Life was going smooth until 7 days back AnupaMaa had to leave for SH to take care of Toshu. Toshu sold one of their neighbours a fake property which resulted in him getting beaten badly by the neighbour. He broke few of his bones. AnupaMaa could not leave his son in such a state alone. She shifted to SH for a while leaving her daughter with fever with Anuj. Though Anuj did not stop her, it was evident from his countenance that he is very unhappy with this arrangement. But what could she have done? Anuj is a responsible father. He can single-handedly take care of CA. But, who will take care of Toshu at SH? Samar, Kavya, and Kinjal are at work during the day. She can not burden Baa and Bapuji with her son. Mister Shah has not taken care of anyone ever. So she had to be there for her son. Anuj was managing their daughter well until he also caught a fever. Anu was caught between her two families. MAAya came as an angel at that time. She volunteered to take care of both Anuj and CA though it was not her time of the month to take care of CA. While MAAya focused on CA and Anuj, she concentrated fully on Toshu. MAAya’s care was visible. She noticed the worries and sorrows in Anuj’s eyes were gone on video call after MAAya shifted to KM. She was grateful to MAAya for taking her place but why is she now wishing she never gave MAAya her place? Her heart is yearning to snuggle into the bed between her husband and daughter and cuddle them. But, there seems to be an invisible wall between her family and herself. This bed has always welcomed her. Many nights she returned exhausted to her house only to fall asleep in this bed. But, today the bed looks so unwelcoming. Maybe, because she never made any effort to make the bed where she slept, today the bed has no space for her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Part 2:

15 days later:

Today is CA’s school’s annual picnic. This year the parents are invited to the picnic. There is going to be a dancing competition where a kid will participate with both of her parents. MAAya wanted to participate, but Anuj requested that she let Anuj and AnupaMAA perform with CA as all kids will participate with both their parents, not only their mother. After a lot of convincing, MAAya agreed to their request and decided to join just as a guest. CA left in the early morning with her school. While Anuj decided to reach the venue directly from his office, MAA planned to drive to the venue after taking a dance class. While AnupaMAA was leaving for the picnic, Bapuji called her.

Bapuji: Beti, I am sorry to call you now. But, Pakhi has gone crazy. She is screaming and throwing things. Can you come for a while? We can not calm her.

MAA’s class got over early today. So, she planned to pay a visit to Pakhi before going to the picnic spot. She had ample time on her hand.

After reaching SH, she saw Pakhi was throwing her clothes from her suitcase to the street.

Pakhi: I planned for our honeymoon for so long. I paid for the trip, but now Adhik is refusing to go. I packed the suitcase with so much excitement. Now, what's the point of this packed suitcase anyway?

Adhik: Shut up you liar. You did not pay a dime. I kept my monthly salary in the drawer for monthly expenses, but you spend all of them on advance booking for our honeymoon. How am I going to survive this month? I told you that I would take you to honeymoon somewhere in India, but you arranged for a honeymoon in Bali with my hard earned money. You worthless girl.

Pakhi: Stop it miser. Why would I spend my honeymoon in India. Why could not you afford a honeymoon in Bali. I did not even ask for USA or Europe tour. Why did not you take a loan from your office?

Adhik: Loans are only given to permanent employees. I am not permanent yet.

MAA: Pakhi stop it.

Pakhi: You shut up. Buddy wanted to give Adhik a loan, but you stopped him. You don't want your kids to enjoy a luxurious life. Just a few days back you, CA and Buddy paid a visit to Bali. But, when I wished to go you asked me to enjoy with my money not yours. You are very selfish.

Toshuu: Pakhi, how could you except Mummy to give you money for your honeymoon? She did not give me money despite knowing I would be beaten up if I did not get the money. She is a selfish lady.

Baaa: I had to keep my jewellery as mortgage to save my grandson. But, the mother did not give a single penny. She is a black spot in the name of motherhood.

The fight got uglier when Samar slapped Toshu for hurling abuses at her mother. They only stopped fighting when Bapuji fell on the ground. MAA rushed Bapuji to the hospital. After making sure Bapuji is alright, she left for the picnic.

She reached late. MAAya saved the day by performing with CA and Anuj. Her family won the first prize.

CA: Mummy, where were you? I cried so much. I thought like the last time I could not perform, but MaaYa danced with us. We won. I am so happy.

MAA: I am sorry. Your Nanupapa...

CA: No problem. I know you have lots of work. As long as my MAA is with me I have no problem.

AnupaMaa’s heart skipped a beat. CA has become used to her absence. She has found her only mother in MAAya. 

It was lunch time. There was a separate table for each family. Anuj has kept a place for her beside him at the table. While she was about to sit, CA dragged MAAya to their table. A photographer wanted to take their family photo.

Anuj asked AnupaMaa to pose for the photo. Though anger and despair were visible in his eyes, he still did not give up on her. MAA thanked God for blessing her with such an understanding husband and daughter. Guilt consumed her for letting them down always.

Photographer: Where is the mother? I mean the one who performed with you .She is not the one who has participated with you.

CA: There is my MAA. MAA come here. We will take a family picture.

AnupaMaa reluctantly moved away. She made space for MAAya. The photographer clicked a picture of the three of them. He showed them the picture. The picture has come out so perfect. It looks like a perfect family. A cold wave escaped through AnupaMaa’s nerves. Suddenly she felt so out of place. She felt like an extra tagging along with a happy family. Her kids and ex-husband never let her attend any program with them, but her present family always welcomed her, it was she who always rejected their invitation to be an uninvited guest to her ex-family. Her new family always kept a chair for her at the table to sit with them, but she never sat with them as she was busy serving her ex-family. While she was busy fixing the world, heaven slipped from her hand.

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hah AnupaMaa deserves this only. Aur karo ex in-laws ka seva. So glad that CA has found a mother figure in Maaya. Wish the 3 could live happily ever after.

HpTheChosenOne thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2

Aptly written 👏👏 

This actually paints the true picture of what would happen if things remain the way they are...

strancho thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

Part 2:

15 days later:

Today is CA’s school’s annual picnic. This year the parents are invited to the picnic. There is going to be a dancing competition where a kid will participate with both of her parents. MAAya wanted to participate, but Anuj requested that she let Anuj and AnupaMAA perform with CA as all kids will participate with both their parents, not only their mother. After a lot of convincing, MAAya agreed to their request and decided to join just as a guest. CA left in the early morning with her school. While Anuj decided to reach the venue directly from his office, MAA planned to drive to the venue after taking a dance class. While AnupaMAA was leaving for the picnic, Bapuji called her.

Bapuji: Beti, I am sorry to call you now. But, Pakhi has gone crazy. She is screaming and throwing things. Can you come for a while? We can not calm her.

MAA’s class got over early today. So, she planned to pay a visit to Pakhi before going to the picnic spot. She had ample time on her hand.

After reaching SH, she saw Pakhi was throwing her clothes from her suitcase to the street.

Pakhi: I planned for our honeymoon for so long. I paid for the trip, but now Adhik is refusing to go. I packed the suitcase with so much excitement. Now, what's the point of this packed suitcase anyway?

Adhik: Shut up you liar. You did not pay a dime. I kept my monthly salary in the drawer for monthly expenses, but you spend all of them on advance booking for our honeymoon. How am I going to survive this month? I told you that I would take you to honeymoon somewhere in India, but you arranged for a honeymoon in Bali with my hard earned money. You worthless girl.

Pakhi: Stop it miser. Why would I spend my honeymoon in India. Why could not you afford a honeymoon in Bali. I did not even ask for USA or Europe tour. Why did not you take a loan from your office?

Pakhi: You shut up. Buddy wanted to give Adhik a loan, but you stopped him. You don't want your kids to enjoy a luxurious life. Just a few days back you, CA and Buddy paid a visit to Bali. But, when I wished to go you asked me to enjoy with my money not yours. You are very selfish.

Toshuu: Pakhi, how could you except Mummy to give you money for your honeymoon? She did not give me money despite knowing I would be beaten up if I did not get the money. She is a selfish lady.

Baaa: I had to keep my jewellery as mortgage to save my grandson. But, the mother did not give a single penny. She is a black spot in the name of motherhood.

The fight got uglier when Samar slapped Toshu for hurling abuses at her mother. They only stopped fighting when Bapuji fell on the ground. MAA rushed Bapuji to the hospital. After making sure Bapuji is alright, she left for the picnic.

She reached late. MAAya saved the day by performing with CA and Anuj. Her family won the first prize.

CA: Mummy, where were you? I cried so much. I thought like the last time I could not perform, but MaaYa danced with us. We won. I am so happy.

CA: No problem. I know you have lots of work. As long as my MAA is with me I have no problem.

AnupaMaa’s heart skipped a beat. CA has become used to her absence. She has found her only mother in MAAya. 

It was lunch time. There was a separate table for each family. Anuj has kept a place for her beside him at the table. While she was about to sit, CA dragged MAAya to their table. A photographer wanted to take their family photo.

Anuj asked AnupaMaa to pose for the photo. Though anger and despair were visible in his eyes, he still did not give up on her. MAA thanked God for blessing her with such an understanding husband and daughter. Guilt consumed her for letting them down always.

Photographer: Where is the mother? I mean the one who performed with you .She is not the one who has participated with you.

AnupaMaa reluctantly moved away. She made space for MAAya. The photographer clicked a picture of the three of them. He showed them the picture. The picture has come out so perfect. It looks like a perfect family. A cold wave escaped through AnupaMaa’s nerves. Suddenly she felt so out of place. She felt like an extra tagging along with a happy family. Her kids and ex-husband never let her attend any program with them, but her present family always welcomed her, it was she who always rejected their invitation to be an uninvited guest to her ex-family. Her new family always kept a chair for her at the table to sit with them, but she never sat with them as she was busy serving her ex-family. While she was busy fixing the world, heaven slipped from her hand.

Aisha, give me a part 3 with the ending that I want. I know that you know what I am dying to see 🤣 Or else I am not gonna give any reaction 😒

Edited by strancho - 1 years ago
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: strancho

Aisha, give me a part 3 with the ending that I want. I know that you know what I am dying to see 🤣 Or else I am not gonna give any reaction 😒

Anuj death?

Milk_cake thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Part 2:

15 days later:

Please make anuj to fall for maaya 😆

strancho thumbnail

Or Make Anuj divorce Maa and realize MaaYa is love 🤣

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: strancho

Or Make Anuj divorce Maa and realize MaaYa is love 🤣

Anuj will divorce MAA, but will not marry Maya. He will remarry MAA.

strancho thumbnail

Anuj will divorce MAA, but will not marry Maya. He will remarry MAA.

No reaction for your one shots then 😏😒