Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Ralulo

...  (All would look so much better if only wouldn't have forced the wedding like she did)

Things would've been way different if she didnt accuse him during that wedding drama. Could've blamed it all on D but where she went wrong was accusations against him. With what she did, no matter how 'good' she is shown to be in the coming days and weeks, it will feel repelling. They could've had a forced wedding w/o the accusations. ['I love you so I have the right to defame you / defaming you for your good' is weird.]

Ralulo thumbnail

Found 2 weird ways to keep R around:first when she entered TH for his happiness 😔 and these accusations for wedding to complete. Both should be ignored to make the upcoming grow in their relationship work. After all,not the only ones who start with lies,fights behind ml back for his good but plans that end up hurting more than if would have one honest conversation,5 minutes to solve any problem. 

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Regular ML's or FL's in fiction TV faking, lying, hiding things behind back owing to some silly promises, health reasons, threats received or for secretly doing some good for a person/family, is quite different from what was shown in RM serial, and how Radha got used to FORCE marry a mature single father, an innocent, trusting, vulnerable Mohan in Jan 2023 episodes. 😔

-NO good nature woman/girl who treats, loves, respects, cares a man as her Bhagwan or much higher  OR

-NO bhakt who has so much gratitude & devotion for her God who just seeks his happiness 

would NEVER think to slander her God's character publicly so easily in a vulgar manner with cheap allegations, using contrived proofs to trap him, period. 😲 

This it seems wasn't done even in mythological/devotional/fantasy TV series.👎🏼

That's the core problem of character R, she was shown stooping lower than a TV vamp in this aspect where M has always treated, trusted, protected her as a Senior, Teacher, Mentor, Well wisher, Friend whom she herself tagged as her Bhagwanji, mind you not him.😲 

Hence now post her forced marriage how R looks, talks, dresses, behaves, cries, claims, prays, roams, chants - almost every thing appears repulsive, unemotional, cringe, unconvincing onscreen,👎🏼 also when makers/writers/directors are terribly faking as if R is some innocent sacrificial victim, whom viewers need to sympathize with, where as M is her culprit whom we should protest

In the last decade & half of zeetv drama serials which atleast some viewers like me got regularly exposed to, Radha can be termed as a terribly written, styled, introduced, presented, used, executed main female character from begining till now, that too in 18+ years age group young females.Its rare to see a female lead as some one with NO proper identity, purpose, dignity, responsibilities, self respect, individuality, financial or academic problems, house to look after, ambition, decency, family bonding's, passion, skills like R. She was, is and will always be a FORCED intruder.

Post from the other thread, which I'm re-posting here below.

Originally posted by: LAV2725

Radha wasn't shown as an evil person harming & killing people till now. But her constant flips, immature, irresponsible thoughts & statements in the name of God, devotion & towards Mohanji are beyond comprehension. smiley44

Why R keeps losing respect, emotional connect, trust not just before M with her shallow truths/promises, know all statements but more importantly with majority of viewers?smiley24

Should have been doubly careful in the writing & execution of a young female lead whose supposed character traits are that of innocent, naive, low IQ, under confident, meek, uneducated, young, simple, God fearing village girl raised in a close orthodox family by a single father & grand mother.

See below the chronology of how R's character credibility got debunked by RM writers/makers. 

1 I'm grateful to you Mohanji for the Gita you gifted me when I was a child 

2. I'm just your bhakt you are my Bhagwanji equal to BBji, I have NO prem for you but only bhakti, its my Gita kasam smiley29

3. You are human not Bhagwan, I have lots of prem for you which is much higher than BBji, its my Gita kasam again

4. I have so much prem for you Mohanji, but believe me I have shown NO desire to marry you anytime

5. I love you tons Mohanji, want to marry you, now you also have to marry me with full senses, out of your will. smiley44

Edited by LAV2725 - 1 years ago
Ralulo thumbnail

Jan 30

D nose will grow big after such lies 😆 RM love eo a lot,no better parents for Gungun-burning inside while saying this

Nani as witness-Trivedis are worst but R is their luck,best mom for Gungun

Judge gave Gungun's custody to RM

Mohan thought will be so easy to ask R to pack her bags and leave next second after victory

Will keep Gungun as long as RM are together and show are good parents,one mistake and she'll be sent to her grandma

The black silhouette is back 😕

Some ladies who knew Mohini were supposed to marry appeared for new bride rasam;will return after a small family drama about how R can('t) be house bahu&Mohan's wife

Mohan's relief when judge gave the verdict ❤️

Edited by Ralulo - 1 years ago
Ralulo thumbnail

ImageImage

Guess who 😕

ambsug thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Hope they do not disappoint us with some familiar face, this black figure seems to be the only element of interest now after the boring household marriage drama

Adiandsid thumbnail

Mohan's dead mom... coming back as a ghost... to avenge her death (because of Kaddu) 😆... wants to kill all family members ... but will eventually forget everything because she will also be in love with Radha.😆

anyways... hope its something good coming up. 

Ralulo thumbnail

No family member,unless one of them can be in two places same time 😲 this time appeared after R question about who might have turned Tulsi into a ghost.

Ralulo thumbnail

Nice one but is someone alive 😆 no place for 2 ghosts under same roof.

Adiandsid thumbnail

😆Yeah... was also seen by Kaveri in a previous ep. So, not a ghost. The silhouette makes me think its a woman.. but that can be just because of the odd outfit.