Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: xChandrax

if he isn't faking it, production would have already stepped in cause it's too worrisome. Let's not forget how Shalin wanted to "play" for BB to be taken out on medical grounds. He knows what is doing and no, it's not real. Drained and tired yes, like almost all of them but no one can bring this man down if not himself, definitely not Tina, Priyanka or mandli. 

Production has already stepped in and making him see a psychiatrist and giving him anti depressants. Those meds r not given lightly lol

So yeah I do think he has some mental issues but I also think he’s overselling it a bit esp since yday but thats who sha is he always oversells whatever emotion he has πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It’s similar to how Gautam was genuinely messed up in the start when he was being boycotted by everyone else but later on when things had normalized he continued on with the act for the sympathy card lol

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MadOwhat

Who is real besides Sumbul & Stan ?

What would you call a 4 hrs fight over a dough piece or rotis? …… Sane or Insane?…,, Real or Fake ?

I think the most eccentric was Gautam & then Imam

Gautam who? Gulati? πŸ˜† Yeah well Imam was one of a kind β­οΈ I would reserve my comments for Stan and Sumbul πŸ˜†

Eydis thumbnail

😳😳😳 yeh yaha kia challa hai πŸ˜²

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: spicysagar

Discussion is about Shalin on the post but Tina and Priyanka automatically gets footage. πŸ€£

It is all about Priyanka this season. πŸ₯³

It is Priyanka show. β­οΈ

LOL Sagar - Priyanka and Tina have contributed to the state Shalin is in at the moment (real or fake - believed or not believed) - that's why they get footage when this is being discussed. Baaki you can carry on with the love - I have no issue, despite the beliefs to the contrary in these parts πŸ˜†

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

There is a reason Iam kind of avoiding this place. No one wants to see taunts par taunts for merely sharing their opinions about contestants lol. It's  getting too serious. Anyways good luck to the ones who still wanna stay till the end of season πŸ€— enjoy if you still can. Khao piyo aish karo mitro Dil kisi ka dukhao na πŸ˜†β€οΈ 

So relatable. Same man same. I made the mistake of harmlessly sharing my bb general knowledge with a list to contribute to a discussion over here and somehow I ended up getting awards that laundas like Munna should have gotten who actually worked for it the entire season 😒😒

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

There is a reason Iam kind of avoiding this place. No one wants to see taunts par taunts for merely sharing their opinions about contestants lol. It's  getting too serious. Anyways good luck to the ones who still wanna stay till the end of season πŸ€— enjoy if you still can. Khao piyo aish karo mitro Dil kisi ka dukhao na πŸ˜†β€οΈ 

darling, it's like same pinch zone... But interact and have fun with your set of ppl alone and ignore everything else!!!! 

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

So relatable. Same man same. I made the mistake of harmlessly sharing my bb general knowledge with a list to contribute to a discussion over here and somehow I ended up getting awards that laundas like Munna should have gotten who actually worked for it the entire season 😒😒

This attempt at sympathy toh surpasses anything Lion Sha could ever dream of. I'm impressed Northy πŸ˜†

xChandrax thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Production has already stepped in and making him see a psychiatrist and giving him anti depressants. Those meds r not given lightly lol

So yeah I do think he has some mental issues but I also think he’s overselling it a bit esp since yday but thats who sha is he always oversells whatever emotion he has πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It’s similar to how Gautam was genuinely messed up in the start when he was being boycotted by everyone else but later on when things had normalized he continued on with the act for the sympathy card lol

also cause all his talks are against Tina and Priyanka. How they walk, eat, talk, smile, laugh, sing, sleep, have fun etc...I'm sure is just an act to drag BB's narrative. About serious issues Sajid said it "steroids might have compromised his brain"

Sera-high123 thumbnail

🀣🀣

Munna tmhari beizzati horahi hai. πŸ€£πŸ€£

s_t_a_r thumbnail
Expressionist (February 2023) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

agar aap ko bura laga then i am really sorry but it was just for fun i don't have any rights to call you such names