Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: spicysagar

He is faking it and winning audience support. You also fell for him as an audience. I also am convinced that he deserves to be in top 3.

If he is not faking and if it is real, then he is the weakest mentally amongst all. We have seen past season’s contestants losing out when alone, but none have displayed like Shalin behavior. Shalin completely lost it in confession room. 

He is the most eccentric character on BB and till date I still can’t understand to what extent he is being real or fake 😆

xChandrax thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: spicysagar

He is faking it and winning audience support. You also fell for him as an audience. I also am convinced that he deserves to be in top 3.

If he is not faking and if it is real, then he is the weakest mentally amongst all. We have seen past season’s contestants losing out when alone, but none have displayed like Shalin behavior. Shalin completely lost it in confession room. 

if he isn't faking it, production would have already stepped in cause it's too worrisome. Let's not forget how Shalin wanted to "play" for BB to be taken out on medical grounds. He knows what is doing and no, it's not real. Drained and tired yes, like almost all of them but no one can bring this man down if not himself, definitely not Tina, Priyanka or mandli. 

mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

There is a reason Iam kind of avoiding this place. No one wants to see taunts par taunts for merely sharing their opinions about contestants lol. It's  getting too serious. Anyways good luck to the ones who still wanna stay till the end of season 🤗 enjoy if you still can. Khao piyo aish karo mitro Dil kisi ka dukhao na 😆❤️ 

MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

He definitely deserves Top-3. 

I don't feel he is faking this time. Anyone would go mad if there is no to talk to you and you are in an enclosed space without contact to outside world.

Bold - Tina’s love for Shalin is genuine ….. She will pull Priyanka down & push Shalin up …. Lol

Blue - your above points + getting mocked and humiliated heavily last 2 weekend for no fault + getting to know there is someone tarnishing your image behind the back with bunch of lies + Priyanka’s sadist acts with other evil sisters

The situation, environment with the people around must be one hell of challenge 

Priyanka ko zara feedback kya diya Woh depression mein chali gayi …..despite everyone around her being helpful to her by and large…, uske mental health pe 50+ thread ban gaye the shayad… lol

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

There is a reason Iam kind of avoiding this place. No one wants to see taunts par taunts for merely sharing their opinions about contestants lol. It's  getting too serious. Anyways good luck to the ones who still wanna stay till the end of season 🤗 enjoy if you still can. Khao piyo aish karo mitro Dil kisi ka dukhao na 😆❤️ 

humare sath masti karne ajaya karo 😳

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

He definitely deserves Top-3. 

I don't feel he is faking this time. Anyone would go mad if there is no one to talk to and you are in an enclosed space without contact to outside world.

It's not even about ke woh dudh ka dhula nahi hain IMO - of course nahi hain. But this is outside of that. He's been bashed and humiliated throughout the season. BB and Sallu have constantly made a joke of him - and these HMs decided that that gives them the license to do the same - that he isn't deserving of even the basic level of respect that they themselves expect from each other.

Despite that - he's been 200% active for over 3 months - anyone else would have been down and out, especially given he's had zero encouragement. I don't think his mental strength should be in question at all given this. On the contrary, I think he's allowed to be feeling a fair amount of anxiety and breakdown by now, and especially when the two people that he thought were on his side have been treating him like utter trash for weeks now - and the only people talking to him normally are ones making it clear they're doing him a favour out of "humanity". It's pathetic honestly - and unnecessary. 

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Discussion is about Shalin on the post but Tina and Priyanka automatically gets footage. 🤣

It is all about Priyanka this season. 🥳

It is Priyanka show. ⭐️

Sujathashenoy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I am eager to watch journey videos of shalin archana and Tina all kinds of emotions with good background music mujhe patha hai ki eh teeno nahi jitne Wale hai but had  best journey in the order hope BB will not disappoint us by eliminating them before final without journey video.

When sajju can have journey video then even these are also deserved to have one.

🤞

🙂

MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

He is the most eccentric character on BB and till date I still can’t understand to what extent he is being real or fake 😆

Who is real besides Sumbul & Stan ?

What would you call a 4 hrs fight over a dough piece or rotis? …… Sane or Insane?…,, Real or Fake ?

I think the most eccentric was Gautam & then Imam