Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Namik's new show Lag Ja Gale

MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Guys and gals!! 

Namik is coming back with a new show- Lag Ja Gale! 

Starts 7th Feb, everyday at 6:30 pm on ZEE tv and ZEE5

Trailer looks promising.. Looking forward to it! 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cnw6PZxj-3c/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

orion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Is anyone watching it? Mind giving a gist of the story?

MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: orion23

Is anyone watching it? Mind giving a gist of the story?

Yes, I am watching it and sheenuleenu is also on that forum 😊

It is okok honestly.. Namik in double role and playing the hero and obsessive (one sided) lover both and rocking it!! The chemistry between the leads is good and their scenes are fresh and pleasant and fun and lovely. The less said about the rest, the better... Typical ITV story.. Cinderella types female lead- orphan with abusive family except older sis and mama.. She is obviously poor and hero is rich.. Hero has traumatic past bcz his twin brother was kidnapped and so is angry young man sensitive from inside and lots of care for his family. The kidnapped twin brother has just appeared and falls for the heroine.. He is stalking her and is a little psychopathic and scary but I totally expect our male lead to sacrifice heroine for the lost twin bro out of his guilt so there is that

There is also extremely underdeveloped, unconvincing and shallow love story of hero's younger bro and heroine's older sis which will eventually also get the leads married.. 

What else.. A couple of more villains who are behind heroine.. There are a lot of similarities with EDKV.. In fact, there is a thread in that forum listing all the similarities.. I will share the link

minakrish thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Is the show over? Should I give it a try? I have been thinking of watching it but it never happens.😳

Also, how are you Zoya? Long time no see!

orion23 thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago
This content was originally posted by: MJHTMonayaSajan

Yes, I am watching it and sheenuleenu is also on that forum 😊

It is okok honestly.. Namik in double role and playing the hero and obsessive (one sided) lover both and rocking it!! The chemistry between the leads is good and their scenes are fresh and pleasant and fun and lovely. The less said about the rest, the better... Typical ITV story.. Cinderella types female lead- orphan with abusive family except older sis and mama.. She is obviously poor and hero is rich.. Hero has traumatic past bcz his twin brother was kidnapped and so is angry young man sensitive from inside and lots of care for his family. The kidnapped twin brother has just appeared and falls for the heroine.. He is stalking her and is a little psychopathic and scary but I totally expect our male lead to sacrifice heroine for the lost twin bro out of his guilt so there is that

There is also extremely underdeveloped, unconvincing and shallow love story of hero's younger bro and heroine's older sis which will eventually also get the leads married.. 

What else.. A couple of more villains who are behind heroine.. There are a lot of similarities with EDKV.. In fact, there is a thread in that forum listing all the similarities.. I will share the link

This is such a thorough overview of the show! I feel like I'm watching it haha, thanks so much for taking the time to respond to my question. It does sound like a typical ITV show, I'm genuinely so over it lol. Haven't watched anything in years at this point. I wish Namik gets better projects, honestly, he's made for OTT. What a waste of talent, sigh. I hope you had fun watching at least. 

orion23 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: minakrish

Is the show over? Should I give it a try? I have been thinking of watching it but it never happens.😳

Also, how are you Zoya? Long time no see!

I am doing well, how have you been?

Yeah, it's been a minute. Life is life-ing, I seldom find time or inclination to drop by. But it's nice seeing you here!

minakrish thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: orion23

I am doing well, how have you been?

Yeah, it's been a minute. Life is life-ing, I seldom find time or inclination to drop by. But it's nice seeing you here!

Wow! Nice seeing you too. It’s been a long time. Well, life is life-ing here too. But I’m more active on IF again and have started writing again too.