Teri Meri Doriyaann

Ep 21 REVIEW: Sahiba Rocked + Boycott Kul And Nimmi

ShivaShumbo thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Episode 21: Angad Grows Agitated

Angad paaji, you are not the only one who is agitated. We are agitated too... WITH YOU! Classist kahin ka!

This is what Star Plus said:

This is what it should be:

Anyway, moving on to today's episode. It starts off with yesterday's continuation of the double rescue, hand hold and sindhoor holi. 

And the rewinder I am, mein chaahke bhi yeh andekha nahi kar sakta 😆😆

Anyway, so in TMD world, if someone is going to get burnt by a lakdi and gets saved by a ladki, people react in two ways: 

BYSTANDERS: Does our job and says "Wah, kya kamaal ki jodi hai!" not "Are you okay beta?" like normal people.

LEADS: Forget their role which is to maintain eye-lock for 45 seconds with "Jaaniye" in the BG but instead they start yelling at each other! (I want to act surprised but I am not surprised by Sahan's fights anymore. It's the new normal in TMD world.)

Angad Paaji literally said: You didn't save me. You wanted me to get burnt so you arranged the lakdi in that way!

BRUH! Galat ilzaam toh aap daily soaps ki sauta se accha lagate ho! 

Pagg competition nahi Blame game rakhna chaahiye tha. Usmein toh aap chaahkar bhi nahi haar sakta. 

AND HE ALSO GOT MAD THAT SHE "touched" HIM. "TOUCH kaise kiya tumne mujhe?" I believe, is what he said.

Ahem ahem.... FLASHBACK!!!

Screenshot_20230124_100939.png

But hamari Sahiba bhi koi kam hai kya?

Queen threw out some FACTS today!

Today's episode really should have been titled!

ANGAD AGITATED AS SAHIBA WINS ROW!

"Hey you nahi thank you. Jab madad karthe hai na toh logon ko thank you bhola jaata hai."

After "Haath kaisa lagaya tumne mujhe?" X3

"Yeh lo... Aise lagaya!" 

A: "Plan tha yeh tumhara! Mera hi intezaar kar rahi thi tum!" 

S: "Itne naami ginaami paise waale khaandhaan se taalukaath rakthe ho. Haathi goda kuch bhi paal sakthe thei... yeh galat fehmiya paalna kaha se seekh liya tumne huh?"

"Ho kaun tum? Raja Babu ho?" (Even she said Ho kaun tum! 🤣)

"Yeh duniya teri idt gidt nahi ghoomti hai!" 

"Woh kya hai na? Mein iski tarah naashte mein ego aur akkad nahi khaathi. Simple aaloo paratta se kaam chal jaata hai mera." 

"Bandha ya thotha? Bhaar bhaar ek hi baath bholi jaa rahi hai!"

"Mein criminal hoon? Toh tum kya ho? Mein chaalaak ho toh tum jama bewkoof!" 

"Daffar!" 

I think the final strike was this one...

"Ho kaun tum?"

"Main wahi hoon jiske dhukaan pe tum haath jode khade thei... Ki please meri madad kar do. Ki thi tumhaari madad lekin tu toh aisaan faramosh nikle! Bas, isse zyaada waqt mein tumpe barbaad nahi kar sakti! Sasriyakaal!" " 

PEOPLE, after this row I have full hope for a fun-filled married life. She is not going to go around calling him Angad ji or whatever! I hope she continues to call him Daffar and Bewkoof for the rest of their reel existence! 

Okay, moving on to why I want these two out!

Screenshot_20230124_090829.png

Remember these two?

As if Santu-Sindy duo wasn't enough, this Nimmi-Kul duo had to toot padal today!"

Last time, these two riled that crazy Santosh for the Brar function. 

And this time, they come and talk more shit. 

But what I hate the most is the fact that they put this thought into Santosh's brain: Sahiba runs the house. What will happen to the family when Sahiba gets married?

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?????

Are they trying to make Sahiba a spinster slash mule for the family? Is that it? GOT SO MAD! 

I WANT THEM BOYCOTTED!!!

Geerat is showing great promise of getting Seerat out of Angad's life and paving way for the bride swap, and I am in for it. They finally got some screen time. They actually spent some quality time on a car drive to drop her off. Well, it was mostly a web of lies in certain aspects.

"Swag hai jadda!"

It took 15 minutes of fight before organizer came forward and defended Sahiba. Yeh bhi mazaa chak raha tha kya? 

But anyway, someone took her side.

As for Keerat and Veer. I am disappointed in today's episode. They are not given the importance and screen time they deserve.

Keerat and Veer's faces are shown just for reactions and monologues in their head. NOT FAIR!

Okay, I understand that Keerat was letting her sister have the moment and tell Angad off herself but we should have gotten at least one confrontation between Keerat-Angad right? Till now, I don't think there have been any real Gary-Sahiba, Gary-Keerat, or Keerat-Angad interactions.

And also, why are the makers doing this to us? Waited the whole episode for Veerat and got what? 20 seconds of them? #INJUSTICE

Also, Veerat is also fighting. Why? Well, not as aggressively as Sahan, but their banter reminds me of Virat-Manvi. 

Also, even Veer said, "Ek minute... Tum ho kaun?" 

So should the episode title be changed to...

EP 21: HO KAUN TUM?

The sindhoor is obviously a big deal. But why are people reacting like the two of them got married?  You will see it in the episode, and pretty sure there is going to be the rest of the sindhoor meaning and drama in the next episode.

BUT overall, I enjoyed the episode! I loved the fight. It was fun and the BGM made sure it was too...

Only wish is more VEERAT scenes or at least more screen time for them individually!

Swag hai Jadda!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Seriously, it's good that it's not incestuous crap that we were scared of and it's going more in ishqbaaz/Kasam se way but I want more of nikka veer. He's such a cute guy and a damn good singer. Hope jatin sings more songs. I am only loving ranjha ranjha song.

TheInkMistress thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Your post is far more engaging, funny and worthy than the episode itself. 👏

As for the show, they need to stop the bu*sh*t... Seerat for me is just an extra character jiska hona naa hona ek hie baat hai, and that goes for Garry too... bhai kitne sastey log hai yeh?

Perfect muhaavra for Garry-Seerat, 'Ram milaaye jodi, ek andhaa... Ek kodhi' 🤦🏻‍♀️

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: TheInkMistress

Your post is far more engaging, funny and worthy than the episode itself. 👏

As for the show, they need to stop the bu*sh*t... Seerat for me is just an extra character jiska hona naa hona ek hie baat hai, and that goes for Garry too... bhai kitne sastey log hai yeh?

Perfect muhaavra for Garry-Seerat, 'Ram milaaye jodi, ek andhaa... Ek kodhi' 🤦🏻‍♀️

Antagonist hai i feel ... They are antagonist couple ... 

TheInkMistress thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Absolutely correct 💯