Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Nutellatoast

So excited to watch this! 

Can someone tell me if I can watch this movie with family lol. 

Yes, except there’s one scene with Deepika acting extra sensual, which can be MAHA awkward if your parents are with you. Nothing intimate happens, but I survived the two minute scene by suppressing the trauma. 

Also, if you can’t handle your drooling, then you might have some trouble trying to hide that when John Abraham’s entry happens. I don’t know how I survived to tell you the story.

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Some on twitter are saying...its going to be 70 crores 2nd day.....aisa ho sakta hai kya...😲😲

I’ll fast for two days in thankfulness if it does. 🤣

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

awww...ye toh Boycott gang ka channel hai....ye bhi...😭

https://twitter.com/aajtak/status/1618642502747295752?s=20&t=onxPIHELr6G8ddVKGP_f5g

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SoniRita

😆 this news is all over twitter so yes it did happened

What 70 crores?? *faints again*

Nutellatoast thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Yes, except there’s one scene with Deepika acting extra sensual, which can be MAHA awkward if your parents are with you. Nothing intimate happens, but I survived the two minute scene by suppressing the trauma. 

Also, if you can’t handle your drooling, then you might have some trouble trying to hide that when John Abraham’s entry happens. I don’t know how I survived to tell you the story.

😂😂😂😂

that’s hilarious. 
you have convinced me, I’ll go watch the movie by myself and send my parents separately. Thank you 🙏🏽😂