Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

My Pathaan review

Srk was very emotive especially his eyes in the beginning. The story was good I liked how srk is loving in all his roles. I loved SRK and Dimple’s dialogues. John best work level with dhoom what a stylish villain with a believable back story. Deepika was good in some scenes (I will mention the scenes in the spoiler thread) her role was different from what I expected. 
Great action sequences- well shot nice cinematography, direction and music. 

Supporting cast: Ekta ok role nothing great, Viraf (as Rishi) has a nice role to look out for though it is small. 

Great Srk Salman scenes bahut aaram kar liya pathaan! You will enjoy it their pairing should be used wisely in cameos and in this film I think it was. 

Dimple was amazing her role was the most impactful 

I liked pathaan title song and the background music. Deepika looked pretty onscreen and her figure looked good. I am not a fan of besharam rang song but it looked good on the big screen. I am glad the makers kept the song.

3.5/5 worth watching the experience was good on the big screen. I would watch it again only for SRK and Dimple ji. John deserved his own spin off film with his character Jim.

Edited by priya185 - 1 years ago
driven thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya185

Srk was very emotive especially his eyes in the beginning. The story was good I liked how srk is loving in all his roles. I loved SRK and Dimple’s dialogues. John best work level with dhoom what a stylish villain with a believable back story. Deepika was good in some scenes (I will mention the scenes in the spoiler thread) her role was different from what I expected. 
Great action sequences- well shot nice cinematography, direction and music. 

Supporting cast: Ekta ok role nothing great Viraf (as Rishi) has a nice role to look out for though it is small. 

Great Srk Salman scenes bahut aaram kar liya pathaan! You will enjoy it their pairing should be used wisely in cameos and in this film I think it was. 

Dimple was amazing her role was the most impactful 

I liked pathaan title song and the background music. Deepika looked pretty onscreen. 

3.5/5 worth watching the experience was good on the big screen. I would watch it again only for SRK and Dimple ji. John deserved his own spin off film with his character Jim.

Deepika was awesome. She looked so hot, kicked serious butt, acted pretty well. Loved her.

MochaQueen thumbnail

So they did cut his time😳 Or maybe they just said 20 mins for promotion to please his fans😆

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: driven

Deepika was awesome. She looked so hot, kicked serious butt, acted pretty well. Loved her.

I liked her in the action scenes 

driven thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya185

I liked her in the action scenes 

I liked her in emotional scenes as well

koolsana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

God I'm SO happy for Shah! All the love pouring for him is so soothing to my soul. He deserves this, and everything that is to come. I wish times were different, and he was able to display his happiness and celebrate with everyone. But as long as his heart is full and he's happy, I'm happy.

I do hope he is reading some of the things that are being said. All the sentiments, all the support. I wish he could understand how personal this is for each one of us, and how it's our victory as much as his.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

show starts in 20 mins 😬🙏

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Briaahna

show starts in 20 mins 😬🙏

Enjoy Bri...