Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nabni_blr31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

You guys carry on. Mei Masterchef bhi dekh leti hoon. 😃Team challenge hei that too in Goa. 

I will join you after some time. 

Twinklestar139 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ssp123

Today's episode was more about Vian and hence I liked it 

👍

Let’s be honest we all watch this show for Viu baby only 😂 Bichare ko maafi nahi pehle therapy dilwado please 😆

kshitu_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Viaan sach me motivational speaker ban sakta hai.. Talent toh hai bande me 😆

Ritzzee23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kshitu_20

Viaan sach me motivational speaker ban sakta hai.. Talent toh hai bande me 😆

Wohi toh... I am too motivated today listening him... Viu baby being viaan ted talker today... Talent bhara para hai bande mein🤣🤣

anuprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ritzzee23

Adnan was being too cute today...5 panno ki speech bhi mast di usne.. Mein bhi motivate hogyi life mein kuch karne ke liye😂😂... Adnan surely was better than aditi today.. His expressions were sooo cuteee.. Gaal khichne ka man kar raha tha😂😂He has such puppy eyes 😘🤩

I didn't like katha's grin when viaan was giving her exit interview... She seemed proudy to me  don't know. 

I felt Katha was showing lot of attitude today. Why does Viaan want her to stay? I don't think he has any romantic feelings now. Is he hoping that she will forgive him someday? And this Ehsaan jumping up and down .

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nabni_blr31

Thanks for sharing dear🤗

Yaah the first part was good. Watch the last part u will like it.

Bye the way I didn't know that company owner or CEO takes the exit interview 🤣abhi tak mujhe pata tha yeh HR ka kaam hei. Whether it's entry level or exit interview 

I really enjoyed his speech. she went from WTF expression (haughty as ritzee put it) to getting emotionally a bit upset at what he was saying. he was definitely getting to her. his speech only works in that kind of industry where you are judged for your works. within some sectors, you don't have to show examples of your work whereas in others, it is important for you to have name on portfolio to prove your potential. so her getting to stage where she is headling an international architectural project is a big deal and he is right that she is walking away and hurting her career. so if she was willing to fight for such lengths in her personal life, then why not for her professional success. if she was not ambitious, she would not have pulled all nighters and did the work. instead, she would have chosen a smaller profile which gave her less money but more leeway in terms of terms of time management... 

Ssp123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Vian ghar ja k bath leke aaya kya ???

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anuprem

I felt Katha was showing lot of attitude today. Why does Viaan want her to stay? I don't think he has any romantic feelings now. Is he hoping that she will forgive him someday? And this Ehsaan jumping up and down .

he does not want to be the reason her career gets stalled. so he is trying to ensure that she does not walk away from an opportunity and take a step down because she hates him. 

gina24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Wow katha has all the leashes…. Viaan ehsan Dubai project and earth con 

Yeh earth con k Baki employees boss k samne kaise bol rahe nai ho paega guts bhai

I enjoyed her snarky remarks to Viaan plus point being Viaan making puppy faces esp last scenes 

Acha hai kahi toh ML mehnat kare 😏

kshitu_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ritzzee23

Wohi toh... I am too motivated today listening him... Viu baby being viaan ted talker today... Talent bhara para hai bande mein🤣🤣

If it can work on Katha, it can work on anyone.. She was so disinterested when he began to speak, phir end tak rone lag gayi 😆