Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

love or guilt? or is he scared of his mother finding out that Saavi is not coming back. 

One show where I haven't found a single redeeming quality in the male lead so far.

Edited by Irshita - 1 years ago
HennaGumDrop thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So far Nityam has not shown any redeeming qualities or any sign or thought of loving Saavi. How can he now think he loves her? He doesn’t even know her because no one will tell him all the things she has done for his family. I hope Saavi does not forgive him so easily. 

Itishri thumbnail
Originally posted by: magarwal1029

So far Nityam has not shown any redeeming qualities or any sign or thought of loving Saavi. How can he now think he loves her? He doesn’t even know her because no one will tell him all the things she has done for his family. I hope Saavi does not forgive him so easily. 

agree! And saavi has fallen for him!!! I was wondering does she even know him? She seems to see him from his mom Vedika’s eyes

BarrmHP thumbnail

Totally agree with you both - Nityam had to be told to apologise to Saavi - after having done something so terrible to her! He really has no good qualities and I'm disappointed that Saavi has fallen for him.

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Irshita

love or guilt? or is he scared of his mother finding out that Saavi is not coming back. 

One show where I haven't found a single redeeming quality in the male lead so far.

Same!! I don't know what his problem is!! 

Namita-M thumbnail

This is the only show that doesn't have any romance. Like Zero!!! 🤣

Itishri thumbnail
Originally posted by: Namita-M

This is the only show that doesn't have any romance. Like Zero!!! 🤣

ML ka kamal hai. As soon as he comes on the screen, even the idea of romance dies a painful death. 

Rebuilding Chatriprasad didn't bring any change to my perception of the ML. he did it for her family and his mother. I don't think Saavi was anywhere in plans.

Namita-M thumbnail
Originally posted by: Irshita

ML ka kamal hai. As soon as he comes on the screen, even the idea of romance dies a painful death. 

Rebuilding Chatriprasad didn't bring any change to my perception of the ML. he did it for her family and his mother. I don't think Saavi was anywhere in plans.

Show is good but I’d like to see him tone down and get some more romantic scenes. 

He’s forever in a crappy mood. 

HennaGumDrop thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don’t understand how they can show the ML to be such a successful businessman, he seems to need Sonam’s or someone else’s help in all of his projects and also does not any curiosity about finding out truths. Shivam turned out to be a much better person and character in the show than Nityam. Too bad he is not the lead…