Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: sev.puri

@bold: I swear I don’t mean this personally Clochette, but I’m glad I can give your movie reviews a miss next time.😆and I say this as one of the few people on this forum that actually seemed to like the Pathaan trailer.

Fine for me, sev.puri 😊 Anyways, I very seldom write reviews, I prefer to respond to reviews/opinions other writes 😉

NSharma01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sev.puri

If we stick to the topic at hand, what does TKF re releasing have to do with people boycotting over saffron colour? Brahmastra controversy in the run up was huge too, also by Bajrang Dal. Last I checked, the movie still made 400cr+ worldwide, no? Enough with the excuses already. Which movie doesn’t have some kind of boycott these days?

People boycotting over saffron colors are the ones promoting TKF and I wouldn't have issues, if they weren't goons threatening to hurt theater owners and people who will watch Pathaan. Why are you acting like you are so unaware of things and normalising this communal hatred as something which happens to every film? 

If it happens with everyone, doesn't mean we are not going to call it out 

I am done with this conversation, you can continue acting clueless with someone else. 

Thanks 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Co-incidence that it's releasing 7 days before pathaan? I think NOT!

I want someone strong enough not to fight back 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

He won't... it's up to the audience to do so 😉

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

9 out of 10 who wanted to watch TKF would have already seen it when it was released the first time. The ones who missed it would not have that impact on Pathaan or any other new movie as they will likely watch it between 19th and whenever Pathaan releases. No. Of Screens would be likely very low for TKF.

Don't understand what's the hue and cry. Vishwas karo thoda apne favorite ki movie par.

Edited by Zeal17 - 1 years ago
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Srk fans will say we aren't bothered with the TKF rerelease just pointing out the attempts being made to affect release of Pathaan. 

Well mere hisaab se to "all these whatever so called attempts by the centre" are actually pushing people to watch Pathaan.. 😆 

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Public demand lol . Yea whatever

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NSharma01

People boycotting over saffron colors are the ones promoting TKF and I wouldn't have issues, if they weren't goons threatening to hurt theater owners and people who will watch Pathaan. Why are you acting like you are so unaware of things and normalising this communal hatred as something which happens to every film? 

If it happens with everyone, doesn't mean we are not going to call it out 

I am done with this conversation, you can continue acting clueless with someone else. 

Thanks 

Lol love the logic and random correlation. As if everyone who wants TKF to succeed is outside a theatre in India threatening the owners.🙄

Forgive me for becoming desensitised to it when it happens to practically every freakin’ Bollywood movie these days with little to no impact on the box office of the movie. Unfortunately in a country of 1.4bn people, all it takes is 0.00001% to make headlines. 

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

All movies are floping so good idea.

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

SRK doesn’t need to be worried by KF. His followers will make his film a success anyway. However I understand why KF is re-releasing. It needs validation. Too many people have cast it aside as a propaganda film. It should be supported for its subject matter which is, like it or not, based on hard facts. 
Moreover, Pathaan asked for it after the open hostility towards KS and the song. It’s payback time. I hope the ‘besharmi’ was worth it.🙄😂😂