Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
Look how many kids are there in this pic....and people are looking in different directions....obviously AI didn't do its job properly...
Fake director showing fake patriotism and fooling people
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
Look how many kids are there in this pic....and people are looking in different directions....obviously AI didn't do its job properly...
Fake director showing fake patriotism and fooling people
I am telling you....people have brought up his old tweets before 2014......he is literally making fun of Sita ji and Draupadi.....
.....he and his wife are just opportunists .....I have no problem with people exposing what went wrong.....but please expose everybody then......don't choose.....
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
I am telling you....people have brought up his old tweets before 2014......he is literally making fun of Sita ji and Draupadi.....
.....he and his wife are just opportunists .....I have no problem with people exposing what went wrong.....but please expose everybody then......don't choose.....
Present problem are being mocked by the same people whom these Bollywood people support the past history is brought up and people brainwashed 😔
https://www.instagram.com/p/DVQpvQviqbF/?igsh=MTdqMTNwZjl1Ymczcg==
...
https://x.com/i/status/2038575087398650166
https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/reviews/daayra-movie-review-kareena-kapoor-khan-meghna-gulzar-prithviraj-sukumaran-battle-over-ju
Shaque reviews- Parineeti Chopra and Jennifer Winget https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddn8plpttpG/?stkn=MXBkbjR4MWtpdHV3OA==
31