The Kashmir Files to re-release on 19th January on public demand

Posted: 1 years ago

Co-incidence that it's releasing 7 days before pathaan? I think NOT!

I agree, oye, certainly not... just the next step to make Pathaan/SRK fail (or at least make it more difficult to succeed).

So, we have the boycott gangs, the hate shoutings and two (till now!)  BJP(+...)-supported movies put against ( no, no, no! with! with!) Pathaan around republic day on one side....and the strong wish of many that Pathaan succeeds big.

I hope for the former to fail and the latter to win - for more than one reason.

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago

Sensational blockbuster

People's blockbuster

Public demand or BJP DEMAND to make pathaan flop

😡

I supported this film and this team last year because I thought they had good intentions but at this point, this seems like a desperate attempt at polarization 

That means last year iss movie ko utne logon ne dekha nahi jitne ka unhone bola hain?! Agar dekha hain toh kaun jaahil log demand kar rahe re-release ka? 

If the re release of a year old movie is worrying SRK fans, that tells me everything I need to know about Pathaan.

A week before Pathaan😂

Originally posted by sev.puri

If the re release of a year old movie is worrying SRK fans, that tells me everything I need to know about Pathaan.

Personally, it doesn't worry me but it shows a certain mindset which worries me as powerful people are adamant to mar the Pathaan release (and it makes me dislike Agnihotri even more as he plays to the tunes of these people with such an important and sad issue he depicts in the movie in a quite questionable way).

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Clochette

Personally, it doesn't worry me but it shows a certain mindset which worries me as powerful people are adamant to mar the Pathaan release (and it makes me dislike Agnihotri even more as he plays to the tunes of these people with such an important and sad issue he depicts in the movie in a quite questionable way).

A year old movie releasing a week before Pathaan’s official release date can somehow mar the Pathaan release. Ya’ll really got no faith in the product.😆but I can hardly blame his fans for feeling threatened after his recent filmography boasts the likes of Jab Harry Met Sejal, Fan, Zero, Dilwale etc.