Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Is Anushka Sharma a good actress? - Page 3

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

NH10 is the only memorable role of hers. However even that did not become popular. She was horrible in Sui Dhaga, Zero, JHMS. Good she realised rather than ruining films, its better to milk Kohli's brand image and earn money just as a celebrity . Moreover she is a good producer. But gave that up . SMH!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail

I think Anushka’s a good actress. She pulls off bubbly characters very naturally. She was also TERRIFYING in Pari. Her possessed state is literally my nightmare come to life. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Stark9

That is MY point lol😂😂 Even someone with no acclaim and only flops is still getting movies. So her still getting roles on Netflix is no big deal. Point is, ppl just aren’t interested in watching her, and she turns 29 next month

You know what continue to live in delusion land. At least it is the one place you seem mentally healthy and happy in. 😆

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 1 years ago
NimbuMirchi thumbnail

I am a huge Shruti Kakkar fan. And that kept me Anu fan for sometime. But bouy oh bouy was Zero and JHMS. She lost her charm and acting abilities. 

Every actress that I have liked once has lost the charm what made them likeable to me. Pari, DP and Anu. Mera fan hona hi panauti hai. 😆 Now I am getting soft towards Aloo.. lag gaye Aloo ke toh. 🤣

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 2

Pretty decent onscreen. Nothing spectacular though. 

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

She's extremely extremely lucky! Aloo level lucky. 

Pathetic looks hoke bhi she was a well known actresses and virat fell for her during her ducky lips phase. 

I can't believe how virat is head over heels over her. 

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

She is a very good, natural actress.It was clear in her debut film itself.She did very well in films produced by her.

She simply can't play larger than life ,glamorous roles.Bombay velvet ,partly didn't work because of her.She was miscast, and didn't put any effort into it.She thought that natural expressions would be enough..

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

She is a thik actress. Strictly average. BBB and NH10 were her only good performances. But i love what she's doing with clean slate.

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

Some say ... With an average look, she has to be a better than an average Actress for this long. 👍🏼

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Anushka is an average actress, but what she is doing with her production company is commendable.