Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Wonder if Ambanis will rain on their parade and have Engagement no. 3 on 23rd😆

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I’m not sure if this actually is Sunil Shetty’s villa or not. I thought his property was more secluded than this. 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cnq6425InGp/?igshid=MWI4MTIyMDE=

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

KL’s house/building is all lit-up! So definitely this wedding is happening! They’ve been staying together since a long time now I think, so this step is great. She has never struck me to be ambitious & she seems happy in her personal life. She would make a great model, she isn’t cut out to be an actress. Such an unique face she has got. She can do way better than KL Rahul though, his KWK just annoyed me. 

Congrats to this couple! 

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I’m not sure if this actually is Sunil Shetty’s villa or not. I thought his property was more secluded than this. 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cnq6425InGp/?igshid=MWI4MTIyMDE=

I thiiiink… This actually is his farmhouse. I remember seeing the interiors & then Shetty walked around outside, so this looks familiar. It’s a pretty lovely property. I love how these celebs have got the new trend to be small, at-home weddings. It’s so cosy. And then you’ve the Uber-crass Ambanis doing all sorts of wedding functions & calling the entire universe for them!! 

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I think at this point it’s as good as confirmed if their wedding is happening next Monday. So far no word on any big reception, which is surprising to me given Sunil’s standing in Bollywood and that the groom is a famous sportsman. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cne-z0pIixp/?igshid=MWI4MTIyMDE=

They might have a small reception with her nepo friends and well wishers (if it's big then Sunil will invite his industry friends)

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Why?  Athiya didn’t succeed as an actress but otherwise I haven’t heard anything negative about her.  

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

KL’s house/building is all lit-up! So definitely this wedding is happening! They’ve been staying together since a long time now I think, so this step is great. She has never struck me to be ambitious & she seems happy in her personal life. She would make a great model, she isn’t cut out to be an actress. Such an unique face she has got. She can do way better than KL Rahul though, his KWK just annoyed me. 

Congrats to this couple! 

Athiya might start managing her dad's hotels/businesses now. TBH she didn't have much to prove, so she wasn't as invested as the other nepo kids in terms of being successful in movies. There was no pressure to make her father proud, and her launch was cursed with the costar. She'll probably walk in fashion shows or stay doing 1-2 OTT movies, but her brother really wants to make it in BW (despite being worse at acting than even Tiger Shroff) - so we'll see more of him unfortunately.

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

Athiya might start managing her dad's hotels/businesses now. TBH she didn't have much to prove, so she wasn't as invested as the other nepo kids in terms of being successful in movies. There was no pressure to make her father proud, and her launch was cursed with the costar. She'll probably walk in fashion shows or stay doing 1-2 OTT movies, but her brother really wants to make it in BW (despite being worse at acting than even Tiger Shroff) - so we'll see more of him unfortunately.

Athiya wasn’t even that bad in that really funny movie with Nawazuddin. I have seen worse nepo kids.

OT: They look lovely together and very compatible. I wish them well 💕

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Kl rahul and athiya wedding thread 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Looks like no pictures yet of any pre wedding ceremonies!! boringggg…..🤔