How is it feel to see Shahrukh Khan face to face

khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

My brother has seen the glimpse of SRK face to face @ Burj Khalifa about an hour ago , he said that it feel so amazing to see him right infront of your eyes , the person whom you have grown up to his films , all the nostalgic moments from all the films just gets into the mind , unfortuately he missed this opportunity to personally meet him due to heavy crowed and security 

Edited by Arsalan_khan - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

To already get a glimpse face to face had been something special for him...and made him happy!

v_nakshara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

It felt surreal for me when I saw SRK in Australia years ago. He walked right in front of me before security directed him to another exit. 

He also started singing  “Tujhe Dekha to yeh Jaana Sanam” when he heard fans singing the song whilst he was exiting the airport.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

In UK at the wax museum 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

I never want to meet any of the famous people I admire. Don't want to see their feet of clay. Let them remain heroes in my mind.

So I don't want to meet SRK. I just want to write for him. 😆  Neither event is happening in this lifetime, so I don't have to worry.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

HMR, however you know that they are heroes of stories...otherwise they are ordinary humans (well, sometimes with extraordinary impact on other ordinary humans...).

Btw., SRK doesn't have feet of clay...he is down-to-earth already...in reality he doesn't pretend to be something special...in the contrary...he gives the feeling that's the other who counts in the respective moment.

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I've been fortunate enough to witness two of my favourites in real. It's the best feeling. It remains etched in your mind forever. ❤️

JayaBachan thumbnail

I went to his concert when he came to Sydney in 2013. It was the most surreal feeling in the world. Before he came on stage, they played a video edit of him, getting the crowd excited because we knew he was finally going to appear soon. I had goosebumps watching the video montage of his famous movie scenes and dialogues. 

Knowing that you’re going to see the person you’ve loved since childhood hits you so hard. I can’t even explain the feeling but it’s like facing your childhood. I was bawling my eyes out from the moment he came on stage to the very end. In the past, I used to laugh when fans would cry while meeting a celebrity, but I became one of them, and I wasn’t even sitting close to the stage. 🥲 

Now imagine if I see him face to face. I’d simply perish on the floor and drown in my ocean of tears. 

JayaBachan thumbnail

P.S. I know nobody cares but I’ll be meeting and taking a photograph with Arjun Rampal on the 28th. He’s been my obsession since I was 10 years old. I’m going to simply die. I’m already half dead as we speak. 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

P.S. I know nobody cares but I’ll be meeting and taking a photograph with Arjun Rampal on the 28th. He’s been my obsession since I was 10 years old. I’m going to simply die. I’m already half dead as we speak. 

Enjoy,FF