Bigg Boss 16 - Daily Discussion Topic -14th Jan 2023-Shanivaar Ka Vaar

Posted: 1 years ago

Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread.

- Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 16 

Do not bring contestant's personal lives/history in this thread.

Do not bring previous season discussion in this thread.

- Comparison won't be allowed as per the forum rules. So better keep the discussion limited to individual performances.

- You are not allowed to spam this thread. Only healthy discussion will be entertained.

Do not post any social media content to the DDT, whether that is tweets, IG updates, articles, or any other form of SM content. Use the social media thread, ATs, or main forum for such discussions.

- As this show involve celebs, your views are bound to differ from others as everyone will support their favourite celebs. Having said that please refrain from insulting or using derogatory words against any contestant/anchor. However you are free to criticize provided it falls under constructive criticismLearn to ignore and use report button when you see someone crossing his/her limit.

- For additional rules please read RULES THREAD

- For any assistance or complaint contact mnx12Minionitedevashree_hLeprechaun, or Armu4eva

Hello DDTians  🤗 

Archana ❤️ TRP QUEEN  🥳

Priyanka ❤️ FTW  🥳

Biggboss ke baad I wish all 17 contestants Shiv, Nimrit, Sumbul. Priyanka, Ankit, Archana, Sajid, Shalin, Tina, Abdu, Stan, Sreejita, Gori, Gautam, Vikas, Manya, Soundarya all the best for future. Hope they all get success to achieve their dreams. 🥰

Lekin jab tak mere favorite show Biggboss par hai, I will bash if badly performed. smiley14 And praise if earned brownie points even for a moment even in one episode. 😍

Once the show is over no grudges. They all are doing their job in Biggboss house. I am only judging them for the job they signup for. smiley16

Galat jagah aagyi...DDT ki jagah kuch aur hi lag raha hai yeh

Eek second ki laga kahe mai priyanka AT mai toh nahi aa gaye galte se 😆

Originally posted by Cookermaichane

I went back to the main page , to double check the thread😃

Originally posted by Cookermaichane

Koi na Cooker ji,