Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HearMeRoar thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

😆 These plants are to be expected. She showed up Meryl Streep Bachchan Bhatt.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

The only legit streaming star is Josh Swickard 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

It did not trend number 1 in India or worldwide. As I said, even though I do not like it myself, Tripti is not as known as some others yet. And rarely are movies that require an audience to think appreciated by the masses in India. That will take education being more accessible to change. I am not blaming the audience. I guess they could have done more to promote. 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

How does one know if a movie flops on a streaming platform?

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Clochette

How does one know if a movie flops on a streaming platform?

There is the Netflix website where you can check how many countries a certain film was tending in and at what position 

Unless that information is wrong. I checked for both Jogi and qala. the two films I cared about. Qala def did not flop if that is even possible on OTT. It just didn't do as well as others. 

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 1 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

😆 These plants are to be expected. She showed up Meryl Streep Bachchan Bhatt.

She is more talented than Aloo (who is also talented). There is no need to compare both of them. But Aloo never did a role where she hardly had any dialogues but had to convey so much through her eyes and expressions alone. 

I hope her film with Vicky works at the box office. Or they are saying that has been shifted to Amazon prime? 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

You can check the Netflix website as well but here is better organized data. 

https://flixpatrol.com/title/qala/top10/

Compare it just to Jogi. 

https://flixpatrol.com/title/jogi/top10/

Again Diljit is the superstar of Punjabi. Tripti is relatively still a new comer. 

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 1 years ago
HearMeRoar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

She is more talented than Aloo (who is also talented). There is no need to compare both of them. But Aloo never did a role where she hardly had any dialogues but had to convey so much through her eyes and expressions alone. 

I hope her film with Vicky works at the box office. Or they are saying that has been shifted to Amazon prime? 

Nuh huh. When someone brands herself Meryl Streep and Amitabh Bachchan and the best actor, male or female, in India, they're going to get trolled. 

Aloo was not the best actor in India even before Tripti came on scene. Now that there is one female actor in the same gen in Bollywood who's in fact better, Streep/Bachchan can expect to get mocked.

P.s. still laughing about Alia's film, RRR, winning at GGs. 

Edited by HearMeRoar - 1 years ago
naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Honestly i never like dark movies it disturbs me n gives me stress.

Same with other audiences