Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Coolmeg thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Sairat and kids all hugs were paid …. Didi neh pheras liya, HM, didi hugged V, didi V peh haq seh domestic wala gussa kiya, didi neh savi keh saath time spend karne peh tax laga ya…

Meanwhile I am thinking yeh Sairat keh hug ki kimat kya hogi?! Didi acha khaasa payment legi iska Virattttttt seh πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. 

OMG, NB is actually in this scene instead of a body double. WHAT AN ACHIEVEMENT for him!! In this pic his hands are touching the air and not Sai. But the fact that he is doing a "hug" scene is a huge deal for him. I guess they must have negotiated something else for VP scene in future to allow this scene to happen....otherwise Mr Unprofessional will never do a good scene. I guess theres no option for NB because P is also in the scene watching them. Varna he would be missing along with ASB.

I wonder how much of this scene is going to be edited with BD shots and how many will really have these 2 actors eventually. Maybe he shot for a little bit and baaki again they will use BD shots.... we will find out. 

If he has actually shot the whole sequence then toh its a miracle for Mr unprofessional. 

Yaar this starplus is encashing acha khaasa by telecasting show on YouTube, I mean they've started uploading ghkkpm from beginning by a title 'season 1 Mon-Sun 10:30pm Now on YouTube' ,already in name of highlights nd moments they've gained millions of views bcz of Sai nd SaiRat πŸ‘πŸ‘ I think the most viewed clip till now among whatever they've posted is Virat pinning Sai to the wall harini bday track, this clip has 45 lakh views 😯,not only this YouTube mein SaiRat vms has huge craze with millions of views random vms ke bhi 😯,SaiRat holds such immense popularity but these makers just don't even realize what power they hold nd didn't utilise it fully, πŸ€ͺ nd I wonder they know it or no abt their craze  

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Precap hug happened at the end today but virats line that if I stopped you will happen tomorrow. Additionally sai asks Virat to sit in vinus punyatithi anniversary pooja and Virat drops the glass of water and says what are you saying sai……

Bhai tune ek naa ko jhoot bola and now doing this she will get suspicious for sure!

Svt611 thumbnail

Episode is full of sai Virat….

Start main vinu and Virat scene 

Then sai takes savi to school and meets vinu Pakhi 

Then She meets Virat in cafe and end main Pakhi sees them…..

Almost 13 mins of sai Virat stand alone convo πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€

Bhai yeh ganja hi hai na? Matlab abhi tak p v shit milta tha suddenly sairat is dominating the screen πŸ™€

xfiles thumbnail

Originally posted by: Svt611

Precap hug happened at the end today but virats line that if I stopped you will happen tomorrow. Additionally sai asks Virat to sit in vinus punyatithi anniversary pooja and Virat drops the glass of water and says what are you saying sai……

Bhai tune ek naa ko jhoot bola and now doing this she will get suspicious for sure!

His lies are now going to strangle him πŸ€£

xfiles thumbnail

Originally posted by: Svt611

Episode is full of sai Virat….

Start main vinu and Virat scene 

Then sai takes savi to school and meets vinu Pakhi 

Then She meets Virat in cafe and end main Pakhi sees them…..

Almost 13 mins of sai Virat stand alone convo πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€

Bhai yeh ganja hi hai na? Matlab abhi tak p v shit milta tha suddenly sairat is dominating the screen πŸ™€

Trp gir gaya hoga πŸ˜†

Svt611 thumbnail

Virat cries talking to a sleeping vinu and says apke imandar baba ajkal jhoot bol rahe hai sai se maine jhoot bola apki asli aai se jo apne vinu ko dhoondhte hue har jagah bhatak rahi hai aur pakhi apki Mumma se bhi jhoot bola ki main sai se milne gaya  kyunki agar usse bata deta toh woh sawal karti aur sachai sabke samne aa jati ki aap mere adopted nahi asli bete ho 

yeh admi ko koi goli se mardo please bas hogaya iska rona dhona. 
kaand khud karega aur phir royega. Isko ips kisne banaya re 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Chalo hug toh Aaj will watch first