WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD NO 88
Hope This Thread Will be a rocking one with all the episode discussions
Harsh, Offensive or Rude Language will NOT BE USED.
Everyone Participating Will Abide To India-Forums Rules.




WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD NO 88
Hope This Thread Will be a rocking one with all the episode discussions
Harsh, Offensive or Rude Language will NOT BE USED.
Everyone Participating Will Abide To India-Forums Rules.




Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Aao behno milke Sai ko cheer kare in finding Vinu
Aao behno milke Sai ko cheer kare in finding Vinu
aur virat ko phir se baand baaja baarat 🤣
Yes you are right. after watching the episode again, i feel that Pakhi SAW the hug, didnt listen them. 😔
From what I'm seeing looks like vanku has been promoting sairat lately??? 🤔
Yeh kaise Hua?!?! 🫨🫨 I hear he put an IG story today?
I don't follow him so I dunno 🤷
Yea she'll use this for sure ....blackmailing saying he's going to Sai because she gave him a child and she can't
Blah blah
Same nonsense
From what I'm seeing looks like vanku has been promoting sairat lately??? 🤔
Yeh kaise Hua?!?! 🫨🫨 I hear he put an IG story today?
I don't follow him so I dunno 🤷
That means more pokirat cringe coming up
Yes reposted some fans story of precap with a nice song.

Aao behno milke Sai ko cheer kare in finding Vinu
Mil gyaa usse...abhi Virat ki baarat nikalte dekhenge...bhut shauk hai naa isse shaadia karne ka