Users

Frequent Posters

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Pandyastore has ‘comfort time slot’

Tvs stay on.

Trp never jumps up or down.

It slides up lingers at same number or mr slides down lingering at same number.,. Gradually.

last week while build up was for batwara. 

next week trp will be up due to bachchas entry. 
after 2 weeks adjustment will happen. 

wanderlust321 thumbnail

Krish looks like a 40 yr old professor with a tacky dressing sense🤔

SejaI thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: spdp

Asking all NRis:

Do you/ male members in your family dress up suited booted when you return Home??? 
like ‘I have to show me from kannedda’ piddi? 

My pati doesn’t. No one in my family does this. 
Comfortable cloths hote hain.

this proves he is still somewhere in ghetto gully, running illegal karobar. 

I knew a girl long time back when I was living in India.

She used to come from UK with suit on smartly dressed, in fact her whole family including kids 😆 not kidding.

Few years later when I saw her in UK, she was dressed normal track suit bottoms and trainers 😆 so yeah some people do make an effort to land in airport in India from foreign countries 😆

P.s there was this another thing I want o mention, the word kanneda 😆 I thought I was going mad but there was a g spelling mistake in Hindi , subtitles person must be from Canada 😆

Edited by SejaI - 1 years ago
wanderlust321 thumbnail

Kd articulates himself really well in intvs

manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SejaI

I knew a girl long time back when I was living in India.

She used to come from UK with suit on smartly dressed, in fact her whole family including kids 😆 not kidding.

Few years later when I saw her in UK, she was dressed normal track suit bottoms and trainers 😆 so yeah some people do make an effort to land in airport in India from foreign countries 😆

yeah this happens with desis living abroad lol one time long time back when i was very little i was coming from canada stop over at manchester so that flight filled with obviously desis lol they were dressed up  but coz many of them were not from the bigger cities and would probably go on to their town or something they dressed locally lol but no one back home dresses like that even lol i was in a sweatshirt and cargo pants with messed up hair from a shower lol i was like wth is going on lol also them speaking in their local dialect with a british accent lol

SejaI thumbnail

Originally posted by: wanderlust321

Kd articulates himself really well in intvs

Now this is what you call ‘streetsmart’ and not like Shiva Pandya ‘Bailbuddhi’ 😆

wanderlust321 thumbnail

Mitthu is a mama's boyyy. I can totally see him protect raavi from suman and her tauntss ❤❤❤

manny136 thumbnail

Wonder how will suman react to the new kids? she will most likely pamper them and be all mean towards chiku lol coz she already said she is only chutkis granny so these new boys are also her grandkids and she will be happy to see them. 

wanderlust321 thumbnail

Ngl i dont feel bad for chiku and liked rishita push past him. Just send him back to his grandparents

SejaI thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

Wonder how will suman react to the new kids? she will most likely pamper them and be all mean towards chiku lol coz she already said she is only chutkis granny so these new boys are also her grandkids and she will be happy to see them. 

Suman will shower unconditional love towards Shivi and Deshita kids or course no doubt.

The only problem I foresee in future is Suman throwing Raavi out of house and keeping Mithuu and saying you took my son away now I will take yours, see how you feel 😭 and with Deshita son she will not get angry with Rishita ever because of Chutki guilt 😭 indirectly making someone else mahaan 😭 Maa I will not let this family break again aaaaaaaaa

I have writers meddling my brain this morning so beware 😭