Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SejaI thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Just curious as I couldn’t see Rajjo on the list, is it my eyes or the show is not a SL

manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wanderlust321

Ngl i dont feel bad for chiku and liked rishita push past him. Just send him back to his grandparents

does chiku know who the vamp is lol coz the first epi post leap dhara was bad mouthing her lol coz if he doesn't this kid is gonna have so many complexes lol if they ever get to another gen leap chiku will be the abused eldest son who granny hates lol maybe one of the cousins takes advantage of him most likely devta kid and shivi kid is always supporting him lol chutki no idea lol

anoniya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I wonder how Shiva will behave and how the others will react to it. He seems to dismiss anything that doesn't match the world in his head. He'll probably be under the impression that everything is alright, none of them ever left the house and that they were all living together happily. Will he be shocked by Rishita's behaviour or will it also not register at all. Just hope they don't show him mentioning her daughter.

wanderlust321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

does chiku know who the vamp is lol coz the first epi post leap dhara was bad mouthing her lol coz if he doesn't this kid is gonna have so many complexes lol if they ever get to another gen leap chiku will be the abused eldest son who granny hates lol maybe one of the cousins takes advantage of him most likely devta kid and shivi kid is always supporting him lol chutki no idea lol

I dont think he knows 😂 maybe the truth about his parentage will be the main conflict bw dhara and chiku 😂

manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoniya

I wonder how Shiva will behave and how the others will react to it. He seems to dismiss anything that doesn't match the world in his head. He'll probably be under the impression that everything is alright, none of them ever left the house and that they were all living together happily. Will he be shocked by Rishita's behaviour or will it also not register at all. Just hope they don't show him mentioning her daughter.

shiva is in his lala land where everything is ok and all are happy so once he gets better or gets hit in the head lol he will realize what happened just hope he recognizes the struggles of raavi who has been taking care of him and their kid all by herself.

manny136 thumbnail

I dont think he knows 😂 maybe the truth about his parentage will be the main conflict bw dhara and chiku 😂

also once the vamp comes back she could try to manipulate him she does so much drama lol

anoniya thumbnail

shiva is in his lala land where everything is ok and all are happy so once he gets better or gets hit in the head lol he will realize what happened just hope he recognizes the struggles of raavi who has been taking care of him and their kid all by herself.

We all hope that is the direction the story takes but, given their penchant for almost constantly showing problems between the couple, I think most fear it to be otherwise. He could get upset about being separated from his 'family'. In which case, she should just take her child far away from all of them and finally be free.

anoniya thumbnail

Mitthu is a mama's boyyy. I can totally see him protect raavi from suman and her tauntss ❤❤❤

But will Suman still continue to treat Raavi badly. Maybe fear of losing her son and grandson will keep her in check. At least until Shiva recovers. Then his reactions will dictate her behaviour.

SejaI thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Kya fayda, once a bhakht will always remain bhakht and even if he forgets Raavi’s struggles, Baa the builder will remind him of his duties. 

Edited by SejaI - 1 years ago