Choose Between Friendship And Love

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 26 days ago

Hello.

This is my 1st post in this forum.

I don't know if someone is still watching this.

But this is my fav Indian drama nowadays.

I love Pari/Neeti and Rajeev .. they are pure souls. smiley27

The ecuations between them..the tention of not wanting the truth to come out . And the happy family .. It is entertaining, and emotional at the same time.

I love the acting by leads.. they are doing full justice to their roles.

Friendship between Pari and Neeti is amazing. I hope they find a way to share Rajeev. smiley4

Posted: 25 days ago

You started watching this too?smiley22

Posted: 25 days ago
Originally posted by la_Reine

You started watching this too?smiley22

Yes.. since  2 months. I love it. 3 leads are cute.. and I can't pick a favorite. I want to see them all living happily as a family forever.

Rajeev's grandma is funny. I can't stop laughing when I watch her on screen. smiley36

Posted: 24 days ago
Originally posted by awida

Yes.. since  2 months. I love it. 3 leads are cute.. and I can't pick a favorite. I want to see them all living happily as a family forever.

Rajeev's grandma is funny. I can't stop laughing when I watch her on screen. smiley36

That will be wrong in so many ways

Rajeev is a cheater, the best ending would be both girls leaving him. I feel sorry for themsmiley19

Pari is stupid for supporting Rajeev and cheating on her friend, just to keep her marriagesmiley11 she shouldve told Neeti the truth n the first day itself and let Neeti make her own decision.

Since this is a regressive Indian show by Ekta, Rajeev will probably choose Pari in the end. I want Neeti to be paired with Vickysmiley42

Rajeev is a cheater, the best ending would be both girls leaving him. I feel sorry for themsmiley19

Pari is stupid for supporting Rajeev and cheating on her friend, just to keep her marriagesmiley11 she shouldve told Neeti the truth n the first day itself and let Neeti make her own decision.

Since this is a regressive Indian show by Ekta, Rajeev will probably choose Pari in the end. I want Neeti to be paired with Vickysmiley42

I don't know how it started. But it is a beautifull show with lots of fun. Pari cries a lot but Neeti puts a smile on my face whenever I watch her. smiley4

Who's Vicky ? Rajeev's friend?

I Used To Watch This Show Then Stopped Watching 

Hating Rajeev For Marrying Pari..

Pari Should Just Leave Rajeev Alone With Neeti 

Ekta Kapoor Serials Always Drag So I Don't Watch Them Except Naagin 6

Originally posted by awida

Hello.

This is my 1st post in this forum.

I don't know if someone is still watching this.

But this is my fav Indian drama nowadays.

I love Pari/Neeti and Rajeev .. they are pure souls. smiley27

The ecuations 

between them..the tention of not wanting the truth to come out . And the happy family .. It is entertaining, and emotional at the same time.

I love the acting by leads.. they are doing full justice to their roles.

Friendship between Pari and Neeti is amazing. I hope they find a way to share Rajeev. smiley4

Sharing Rajeev Would Be A Mistake Both Girls Should Leave Him

Sorry he is married first pari  it is not wroung ,but after he is married neetii it is illegal so i hate  Rajeev this reson i hate Rajeev but i like pari and neetii both are amazing acting , including anchal as pari acting is amazing , she is just 17 but this role is very mature she is nailed this character anchal previous show roles very bold and strong after she is act this role i can't blive amazing acting

Parineeti