Choose Between Friendship And Love

Posted: 1 years ago

Hello.

This is my 1st post in this forum.

I don't know if someone is still watching this.

But this is my fav Indian drama nowadays.

I love Pari/Neeti and Rajeev .. they are pure souls. ❤️

The ecuations between them..the tention of not wanting the truth to come out . And the happy family .. It is entertaining, and emotional at the same time.

I love the acting by leads.. they are doing full justice to their roles.

Friendship between Pari and Neeti is amazing. I hope they find a way to share Rajeev. 😃

You started watching this too?😳

Originally posted by la_Reine

You started watching this too?😳

Yes.. since  2 months. I love it. 3 leads are cute.. and I can't pick a favorite. I want to see them all living happily as a family forever.

Rajeev's grandma is funny. I can't stop laughing when I watch her on screen. 😆

Originally posted by awida

Yes.. since  2 months. I love it. 3 leads are cute.. and I can't pick a favorite. I want to see them all living happily as a family forever.

Rajeev's grandma is funny. I can't stop laughing when I watch her on screen. 😆

That will be wrong in so many ways

Rajeev is a cheater, the best ending would be both girls leaving him. I feel sorry for them😭

Pari is stupid for supporting Rajeev and cheating on her friend, just to keep her marriage🤢 she shouldve told Neeti the truth n the first day itself and let Neeti make her own decision.

Since this is a regressive Indian show by Ekta, Rajeev will probably choose Pari in the end. I want Neeti to be paired with Vicky

Rajeev is a cheater, the best ending would be both girls leaving him. I feel sorry for them😭

Pari is stupid for supporting Rajeev and cheating on her friend, just to keep her marriage🤢 she shouldve told Neeti the truth n the first day itself and let Neeti make her own decision.

Since this is a regressive Indian show by Ekta, Rajeev will probably choose Pari in the end. I want Neeti to be paired with Vicky

I don't know how it started. But it is a beautifull show with lots of fun. Pari cries a lot but Neeti puts a smile on my face whenever I watch her. 😃

Who's Vicky ? Rajeev's friend?

I Used To Watch This Show Then Stopped Watching 

Hating Rajeev For Marrying Pari..

Pari Should Just Leave Rajeev Alone With Neeti 

Ekta Kapoor Serials Always Drag So I Don't Watch Them Except Naagin 6

Originally posted by awida

Hello.

This is my 1st post in this forum.

I don't know if someone is still watching this.

But this is my fav Indian drama nowadays.

I love Pari/Neeti and Rajeev .. they are pure souls. ❤️

The ecuations 

between them..the tention of not wanting the truth to come out . And the happy family .. It is entertaining, and emotional at the same time.

I love the acting by leads.. they are doing full justice to their roles.

Friendship between Pari and Neeti is amazing. I hope they find a way to share Rajeev. 😃

Sharing Rajeev Would Be A Mistake Both Girls Should Leave Him

Sorry he is married first pari  it is not wroung ,but after he is married neetii it is illegal so i hate  Rajeev this reson i hate Rajeev but i like pari and neetii both are amazing acting , including anchal as pari acting is amazing , she is just 17 but this role is very mature she is nailed this character anchal previous show roles very bold and strong after she is act this role i can't blive amazing acting

Originally posted by SilverBell

Sharing Rajeev Would Be A Mistake Both Girls Should Leave Him

I understand the situation in your culture, coz it isn't accepted. I guess polygamy is forbidden in your country. But in my culture it is allowed. For this I see the 2 girls loves the same guy. Yes .. he loves Neeti. Pari should've left him a while ago, but she is tied by her duties as the legal wife and bahu . Now she is deeply in love with him. He too has feelings for her but mostly due to respect .. he saw her sacrifices and he felt her love for him . For this he is tied to her.. he can't divorce her.

This drama is full of emotions, family ties, friendship.. positive atmosphere .. less of negativity among the family .. and amazing acting and chemistry between leads  . I feel happy watching it.

Originally posted by Kannaki

Sorry he is married first pari  it is not wroung ,but after he is married neetii it is illegal so i hate  Rajeev this reson i hate Rajeev but i like pari and neetii both are amazing acting , including anchal as pari acting is amazing , she is just 17 but this role is very mature she is nailed this character anchal previous show roles very bold and strong after she is act this role i can't blive amazing acting

I  like her too. She is so beautifull and a good actress too. Plus her chemistry with Rajeev is electrifying. 😃