Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Nishita123

I think he is one of the very few who looks great in this chikna looks as well, I wouldn’t mind this look on his wedding too lol 😆

Bolly you covering the event for us here in bwf right? Counting on you to update us with pics and videos 😆

Its 6th Feb right?? TM change the thread title to SidKi marriage thread.....no one cares about Shetty.....😆

Sidharth Malhotra reveals what he doesn't like about Kiara Advani: She doesn't have a love story with me | Entertainment News,The Indian Express

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Its 6th Feb right?? TM change the thread title to SidKi marriage thread.....no one cares about Shetty.....😆

Sidharth Malhotra reveals what he doesn't like about Kiara Advani: She doesn't have a love story with me | Entertainment News,The Indian Express

Yes 6th Feb is the date we got lol 😆

Doesn’t have to be the actual date lol 

Remember how many dates we got for Kat/Vik and RK/Alia wedding 🤣

But our Bolly is solid in this case, Bolly would provide accurate updates 🙌😆

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Some say 4-5-6 starting with Mehndi, sangeet, and then the pheras, other publication say it’s just 5th and 6th with a couple of ceremonies on the same day.  Other than KJo, Ashwini (head of kiara’s management agency) and possibly Manish Malhotra no one else is from Bollywood is gonna be at the actual wedding. Well also their personal teams.  Hence the reception rumors.  

Again, I have no inside knowledge.  I just don’t have a life and read everything about their wedding 😆

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Some say 4-5-6 starting with Mehndi, sangeet, and then the pheras, other publication say it’s just 5th and 6th with a couple of ceremonies on the same day.  Other than KJo, Ashwini (head of kiara’s management agency) and possibly Manish Malhotra no one else is from Bollywood is gonna be at the actual wedding. Well also their personal teams.  Hence the reception rumors.  

Again, I have no inside knowledge.  I just don’t have a life and read everything about their wedding 😆

so sounds like they are going Kat/Vik way - sounds boring yaar :( 

Why are they like this lol 😆 hamaare baare mein toh sochte ek baar that how much we like to see who came, what they wore etc etc 😆

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Did Kiara have her buccal fat removed or something?

Her face looks very different now!