Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Reading the headline I thought it was about his ego
But he was physically injured
Get well soon R Shetty
Just the Universe telling him to Stop making cop universe happen
Shetty ko kinare karo....How good is Siddy Boy looking??❤️
Reading the headline I thought it was about his ego
But he was physically injured
Get well soon R Shetty
Same...😆
Good it is nothing serious.
He always does! But god I hope he grows a light beard for his wedding.
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly
He always does! But god I hope he grows a light beard for his wedding.
Yess...that will be like sone per suhaga..❤️
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly
He always does! But god I hope he grows a light beard for his wedding.
I think he is one of the very few who looks great in this chikna looks as well, I wouldn’t mind this look on his wedding too lol 😆
Bolly you covering the event for us here in bwf right? Counting on you to update us with pics and videos 😆
Originally posted by: Nishita123
I think he is one of the very few who looks great in this chikna looks as well, I wouldn’t mind this look on his wedding too lol 😆
Bolly you covering the event for us here in bwf right? Counting on you to update us with pics and videos 😆
I hope so 😆. I’m hoping the cousins from both sides will leak some fun videos too.
As of now the rumor is there will also be a reception in Mumbai, but take it with a grain of salt. There were rumors of a reception for Kat and Vicky too 😏
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbdV-aSRMcc/?igsh=MWV2a3hjenlmdWI0
Shraddha Kapoor injured on eetha sets https://www.instagram.com/reel/DVdr0c6FaSq/?igsh=dnowbDgxb25reTBj
...
https://x.com/i/status/2067866460542931306
https://x.com/bekhayalime/status/2043279692745314709?s=20
2