Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sillibilli thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

They also showed Pakhi topping her exams and wanting to study abroad, and soon she said she just wants to ve a housewife. So they can pretty much show whatever keeps the story moving in whatever direction it has to.

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: sillibilli

They also showed Pakhi topping her exams and wanting to study abroad, and soon she said she just wants to ve a housewife. So they can pretty much show whatever keeps the story moving in whatever direction it has to.

Exactly like Paritosh, Pakhi was shown doing well in studies. Education was the excuse they had to make fun of Anupamaa and Samar alongside Vanraj.

But like Paritosh assumed he had scored a jackpot after marrying Kinjal who was heir to Dave coaching and felt entitled to never look for work voluntarily, similarly Pakhi assumes she doesn't need to work because she is entitled to Kapadia wealth via Adhik.

Toppers may score well but even they need to have the WILL and make an EFFORT to go open a book and study. They will not get the syllabus uploaded in their brains magically. 

I was good at both Computer Science and Economics at school, but I didn't study Economics in college, because I didn't want to. I had the potential, not the will.

Likewise, Pakhi can score well in exams, she doesn't want to.

Edited by NiharikaMishra - 1 years ago
Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Anjali, Neither have I, I got married young, even though I didn’t want to stay home and be a housewife. I did for 10 years until I couldn’t take it and told hubby, I needed to work or else, one more day at home, taking care of the kids, house and this was before his parents moved in, I would go crazy. I told him, I would manage, if he worked with me, just a few hours a week to get out of the rut of being a housewife, and he agreed. My career took off, he saw how happy, I was and decided to support me. My daughters, love to work, they love having their careers and financial independence. If you asked them to think about getting married now that they are in their mid-’20s, they will tell you, as they have elder relatives, we went to college not so they can be someone’s wives but to be independent and take care of themselves. When we are ready, we will let you know. You will be invited to our wedding, don’t worry. We have time. Building our career and life comes first. Here you have Pakhi, who hated her mom not being that educated, career-minded but now she is ok with it for herself.
Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Anjali, Neither have I, I got married young, even though I didn’t want to stay home and be a housewife. I did for 10 years until I couldn’t take it and told hubby, I needed to work or else, one more day at home, taking care of the kids, house and this was before his parents moved in, I would go crazy. I told him, I would manage, if he worked with me, just a few hours a week to get out of the rut of being a housewife, and he agreed. My career took off, he saw how happy, I was and decided to support me. My daughters, love to work, they love having their careers and financial independence. If you asked them to think about getting married now that they are in their mid-’20s, they will tell you, as they have elder relatives, we went to college not so they can be someone’s wives but to be independent and take care of themselves. When we are ready, we will let you know. You will be invited to our wedding, don’t worry. We have time. Building our career and life comes first. Here you have Pakhi, who hated her mom not being that educated, career-minded but now she is ok with it for herself.
DailySoapBai thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Like Kavya said Shahs should actually be called Girgit. 

"Toshu, Pakhi, Baa, Vanraj kabhi badalte nahi" (insert dramatic dhoom tananana dhoom tanana)

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NiharikaMishra

Exactly like Paritosh, Pakhi was shown doing well in studies. 

Pigtosh and Makkhi being toppers is just one of the several things about this show which cannot be believed at all. 

If they can't put any efforts at all at basic things they definitely didn't do so at studying and just pretended to while winter was probably disinterested and didn't show otherwise. If they were good at studies they wouldn't have stopped caring about it the minute they landed a rich spouse. Pigtosh didn't even get a single job offer despite being a topper apparently. This when most organisations filter people rank wise at the first level when they are considering for recruitment. 

They could only be toppers through copying someone else's answer or paper leak 

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anjali_98

I have high hopes that once Adhik takes her back...her back to nromal toxic behaviour will start all over again 😆

I mean i have never come across young girls these days that just want to sit at home and be a housewife and not do anything ...

What's wrong with just being a housewife? In my college itself there were girls who were like they are only studying to make connections and marry a person who earns well so that they don't have to work. Yes there are women are not interested or least bothered in having a career and even those who are actually working, they are not very happy about it and always curse their husbands for earning less. I had a colleague who was like she is only working to meet the household expenses and that had her husbands salary been sufficient she would have been happy just managing the house or that she would quit working. Not every woman is ambitious or cut out to work for money and that's fine as long as they are happy and contributing to the household chores. Like i said earlier its a woman's choice and they shouldn't be judged for it.

Edited by Rein123 - 1 years ago
Rein123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

Did they show Pakhi cleaning ? For all we know she could have hired a maid to do the cleaning 

Wouldn’t put anything past her 

But then how will she pay the maid without Adhik knowing about it? Maybe usne upar upar she safai ki hogi, kachra saara carpet neeche chupaaya hoga.

Anjali_98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rein123

What's wrong with just being a housewife? In my college itself there were girls who were like they are only studying to make connections and marry a person who earns well so that they don't have to work. Yes there are women are not interested or least bothered in having a career and even those who are actually working, they are not very happy about it and always curse their husbands for earning less. I had a colleague who was like she is only working to meet the household expenses and that had her husbands salary been sufficient she would have been happy just managing the house or that she would quit working. Not every woman is ambitious or cut out to work for money and that's fine as long as they are happy and contributing to the household chores. Like i said earlier its a woman's choice and they shouldn't be judged for it.

Nothing wrong with being a housewife at all.

I was just trying to say that most of the girls i know,  these days just want to be independent and have a great career. Earn their own money and not rely on anyone. 

Rein123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anjali_98

Nothing wrong with being a housewife at all.

I was just trying to say that most of the girls i know,  these days just want to be independent and have a great career. Earn their own money and not rely on anyone. 

I guess in the city probably. In my school there was this girl who was literally married off after her 12th grade by her parents and she didn't mind at all. Just saying. Not only girls, there are quite a lot parents and in laws who don't want their daughters or bahus working and prefer housewives over working women. In fact there was even a study conducted where it was reported that Indian men prefer non working women over those who are career oriented for partners, hence explains the workforce participation rate of women in the country.

Edited by Rein123 - 1 years ago