mkc12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Palak2812

When you said it

I was like damn bro 

I gave wrong information ðŸ˜±

Uske baad saas mein saas aayi ðŸ¤£

Lol sorry I had to bring all the easy money that has been spent on bhabhi in show thus far and how when someone else needs money they have to look everywhere ðŸ¤ª

I had to bring in the IVF money lol ðŸ¤£

Someone has to say it to bhabhi that every time she needs money the family is willing to do anything even if the money is for something that isn't life threatening. But when someone else needs money for treatment they never have it because all that money has already been spent on her ðŸ¤ª

She has no shame about using all that money on herself either ðŸ¤ª

Even the IVF money she just assumed it was for her and that was it. At that time the store was in danger also right? But everyone agreed to spend the money on bhabhi's IVF, at that time the store wasn't MA for these people. Because when bhabhima's khushi is in question then who the fcuk cares about store MA ðŸ¤ª

Edited by mkc12345 - 1 years ago
ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

What on earth is this ðŸ¤ª

First post I am seeing...why are they doing group dance with files🤪

Jaanu 's house is the court police station college restaurant..sab ke sab

manny136 thumbnail
Soominol thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Btw 

Can anyone remind me 

Did Shiva ever appreciate whatever Raavi has done for this good-for-nothing ahsaan faramosh criminal abusive family? 

Twice 

Ekbaar jab woh apne gehne Dena chahti thi for gadha's room

Second time jab woh wapis aayi thi dhara ki pregnancy k liye (shiddat played in bg)

Edit- appreciate  nahi but acknowledge Kia tha shyad silently 

Edited by Soominol - 1 years ago
.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Soominol

Twice 

Ekbaar jab woh apne gehne Dena chahti thi for gadha's room

Second time jab woh wapis aayi thi dhara ki pregnancy k liye (shiddat played in bg)

Did he appreciate when she gave the jewelry , I don't think so 

Yes eyes softened and usne mann mein kuch kaha ( I don't remember correctly) but then he said some very harsh words at that time too

anoniya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I would like to know if Shiva was asked to be a part of this plan because they needed him to sign the papers as well, or he himself refused to be left behind and tagged along.

They were all informed about the severe nature of his injuries but still this is what they are shown doing. The interviews seem to imply everyone underestimates how bad it is and will later come to regret that. Maybe Shiva will suffer permanent, or at least long-term, damage due to this.

I hope that scene in the bedroom, from one of segments, with no audio, is him finally reflecting on his actions.

Soominol thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

Did he appreciate when she gave the jewelry , I don't think so 

Yes eyes softened and usne mann mein kuch kaha ( I don't remember correctly) but then he said some very harsh words at that time too

Yeah appreciate nahi kia tha but acknowledge Kia tha said harsh words too taaki choddh ke chali jaye

Ria23 thumbnail

I really hope stupid makers do t make shivi kid batmeez bail buddhi so that bhabi maa correct him

even worse that after seeing shiva that kid also became bhabi chaap

Soominol thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoniya

I would like to know if Shiva was asked to be a part of this plan because they needed him to sign the papers as well, or he himself refused to be left behind and tagged along.

They were all informed about the severe nature of his injuries but still this is what they are shown doing. The interviews seem to imply everyone underestimates how bad it is and will later come to regret that. Maybe Shiva will suffer permanent, or at least long-term, damage due to this.

I hope that scene in the bedroom, from one of segments, with no audio, is him finally reflecting on his actions.

@bold jaane k liye dekhte rahiye pandya store har shaam 7:30baje starplus par or kabhi bhi hotstar par

Ria23 thumbnail

Raavi needs to get loan for tye car from the money she earns

But this free loader bhabi maa gets money from the store, ivf ke liye money, naye room ke liye money plus 25 lalh bacche ke liye money

No wonder kaandyas r poor